What would be the best case to buy to protect the screen without being too bulky? I am not so worried about the sides but would like to keep the screen free of scratches.
    05-19-09 08:24 AM
    put two layer of screen protector. since you dont want your bb to be bolky. Ottorbox case is bolky but worth it.
    05-19-09 08:27 AM
    Outer box is really bulky but it protects it very good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:33 AM
    I don't think the otter box case is all that bulky. But it sure does a great job protecting the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:07 AM
    Just get a nice case or skin that you like, and just buy a good screen protector somthing that is scratch resistant, mabye smudge free, or if you want a privacy one, theres tons out there that will protect your screen.
    05-19-09 09:11 AM
    check out this video, do you think you really need to worry that much?

05-19-09 09:12 AM
    I really did not like my OB. The screen protector allow all kinds of particles that got stuck between the screen and the screen protector. The watermark came back no mater what I tried and the screen was never clean. Sent it back.

I am currently using an incipo screen protector, but remember the screen is pretty resiliant. Use it, don't spend your time living in fear. You have a bigger chance of it crapping out on you than dropping it !
    05-19-09 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD