So my dog unfortunately ate my bb pouch that came with my pearl. Was wondering what some of the best cases out there were and what some of you guys use. Or if you keep it in the buff?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 03:49 PM
    I don't like the silicone cases b/c they get stretched out. I have a hard case right now that I got from an alltel store. They have tons of designs and colors.
    02-14-09 04:14 PM
    My wife bought an otterbox for her pearl - it's really well designed - good fit, very rugged. It definitely adds some bulk to the phone (which kinda defeats one of the most attractive features for the pearl in the first place), but doesn't get in the way of "using" the phone.
    02-14-09 09:10 PM
    The otterbox is a great case and seidioonline.com sells some other great options. I like the hybrid crystal case with the skinned holster for it. Amazing combo.

02-14-09 09:12 PM
    I loved that my Pearl fit in it's pouch in my pocket comfortably, but since my current work environment consists of concrete, metal and more concrete, I went for the protection of the otter box case. It does add some bulk but not as much as an otter box on a curve would! I like the protection and I think it would survive a drop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

02-14-09 09:41 PM
    Be cautious with the hard plastic cases! I bought a clear on. Loved it! It snaps on and holds well, however, if you drop it will scratch the BB sides. The silver panels on my BB are scuffed pretty bad! I agree with pp though bout the pearl being so small. And that being one do the selling features of it. I now just use a rubber skin. Although even that gets gritty feeling at times so I am constantly taking it off. I hate how big it makes the pearl look and feel. I prefer going without skin if it weren't for being so worried about scratches. For now it works.

02-14-09 10:56 PM
    I'm using a rubberized hard case from daydeal that has a clip. 12 bucks not too bad although 3m not sure ill keep the clip on it

02-15-09 02:31 AM
    Is the inside rubberized?

02-15-09 02:39 AM
    I use the OEM leather swivel holster for my 8110. I am a big holster fan.
    02-15-09 03:32 AM
    i carry mine around with out a case, i know i should get one, but whenever i get where i'm going, like work, i take it out and it sits on my desk all day long.

the only thing i use is a screen protector.
    02-15-09 06:10 PM
    I use the combination of a BSE and OEM silicone skin. I'll then either just throw it into my pocket or stick it into an OEM leather holster.
    02-15-09 07:27 PM
    i use invisible shield... i like slipping my phone in my pocket, and not having any extra bulk is great!

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    02-15-09 08:33 PM
    Otterbox defender! This is the BEST CASE you can buy for your pearl.....if you use and abuse your phone.....it is like a tank!
    02-15-09 09:25 PM
    silicone all the way. my friend calls it the condom case.
    02-16-09 02:40 PM
    Good topic!! I recently broke my phone by dropping and then subsequently running over it with a 15 passenger van! Surprisingly the screen cracked slightly and there was minimal damage cosmetically! The phone wouldn't power.

Since then I have used a silicone case and a hard plastic case! I am not really a fan of either. The silicone case gets stretched easily. The plastic case doesn't snap shut completely!

Thanks for the suggestions!
    02-16-09 10:46 PM
    I use the silicone covers. When they get stretched out I just replace them with a different color. Just got a few shipped to my door for like $10 on amazon.com.

I also have a best skins ever screen protector.

02-17-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD