i'd appreciate any suggestions on a good case for my torch i just want it to be protected from little scuff nothing bulky that offers protection for the back and the front?
    02-02-11 08:11 PM
    Go with the AGF GTR its the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 10:40 PM
    IMO the AGF GRT is the best case as it clings to itself and doesnt attach to the phone.
    02-02-11 10:42 PM
    Is there a grip or skin that will fit the phone but still allow it to fit in the custom holster?
    02-02-11 10:48 PM
    You can buy the agf cases and holster its a great deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crakberry.com
    Last edited by MikeGomez; 02-03-11 at 09:22 AM.
    02-02-11 10:50 PM
    I have had a CaseMate for a while (3 mths). Fits good, never falls off but I have never drop my BB (yet), but I think it could take a good drop. Looks good and not bulky. Also have a CaseMate screen protector, always have my keys in the same pocket as my BB and not a scrach on the phone or my screen. Never had a diffrent brand so all I can do is speak for CaseMate.

Last edited by kevin68104; 02-03-11 at 12:58 AM.
    02-03-11 12:55 AM
    Hi, when I put on a case on my tourch the basic buttoms, like dial, end call, back, menu and trakcpad freezes, why is this, can someone help me with that?, in fact the carrier even change my cel for a new one and it still does the same... HELP!
    02-03-11 10:10 AM
    If u want something that doesn't add much of a bulk to ur torch nd at the same time keeps it safe, I would reccomend u to the "barely there" case by case-mate. That's what I'm using at the moment, nd its doing a great job in protecting the torch.

02-03-11 03:20 PM
    I have the Incipio Feather case and highly recommend it for how thin yet protective it is. I have a review here in the 9800 forum of it.

I had the CaseMate Barely There, but thought it was too bulky and a faceplate tab broke, causing it to sit slightly crooked.

Thread with review:

Incipio Feather Case Review - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by branflakes; 02-03-11 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo
    02-03-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD