I got one of those blackberry 9700 skin cases from best buy and it seems to be getting a bit loose but i love the case how it is....protects the phone great doesn't feel bulky or anything and just overall looks great...is there any other cases like that blackberry one that won't stretch out of place or anything?

thank you
    03-24-10 09:05 PM
    I use the Capdase SoftJacket Xpose case on my phone, its a very nice case and fits nice and snug. What I love about it is that its a clear case and the besel can be clearly seen through it so that it actually looks like you have no case on your phone at all.

I can post some pictures if you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Dom1n8tr1x; 03-24-10 at 09:35 PM.
    03-24-10 09:33 PM
    Boxwave has the skin cases that fit more snug. they cover more of the top of the phone and are a little bit more stronger feeling. I personally dont like them, I like the loose ones. On any site that sells the skin cases, the ones that cover the top of the phone are more stonger.
    03-24-10 09:39 PM
    Personally, I like the Otter Box Impact Case. Fits nice & snug. It's a little thicker than many of the cheaper "skins", but that prevents it from stretching out as easily.
    03-24-10 09:49 PM
    epik resin
    03-24-10 09:56 PM
    I use the Capdase SoftJacket Xpose case on my phone, its a very nice case and fits nice and snug. What I love about it is that its a clear case and the besel can be clearly seen through it so that it actually looks like you have no case on your phone at all.

I can post some pictures if you like.

where can i get a capdase? i cant seem to find it
    03-24-10 11:06 PM
    where can i get a capdase? i cant seem to find it
    I'm not sure where you are from, but I am from South Africa and Capdase cases are freely available from most cellphone stores over here. You should be able to order one online.

03-24-10 11:12 PM
    I'm not sure where you are from, but I am from South Africa and Capdase cases are freely available from most cellphone stores over here. You should be able to order one online.

I'm from NY. I searched online for it but no one sells it. Only thing close is on ebay but its all for the iphone.
    03-24-10 11:23 PM
    epik resin case-its a little tight but it wont get loose or flimsy on u
    www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    03-25-10 12:00 AM
    epik resin cases dont seem to have any pics of the case actually on the phone itself...is there anywhere to view it?
    03-25-10 12:10 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/bla...10/index4.html
    theres a bunch of colors nd styles 2 choose from..i just put the lime green one on i think it looks better then that clear one..
    03-25-10 12:12 AM
    i use a a iskin on mines sometimes, fits perfectly not loose at all.
    03-25-10 12:40 AM
    Personally, I like the Otter Box Impact Case. Fits nice & snug. It's a little thicker than many of the cheaper "skins", but that prevents it from stretching out as easily.
    I bought my Impact case because of the same issue the OP had with other skins. It was loose and too stretchy. This Otterbox was just what I was looking for. I love it!
    03-25-10 02:52 PM
    where did you get the iskin for the 9700 i cant find it on there website or anywhere else
    03-25-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD