Looking at cases for my newly acquired replacement 8330. I work in a dust filled environment but use my phone to talk to my management peers all night.

Want/need a case that is provide durability and protection but still have functionality.

Any suggestions?
    05-07-09 12:44 PM
    Otterbox with the silicon sleeve might work well for ya.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=y3OWgQBT

As part of the Defender Series line the OtterBox 1935 for BlackBerry Curve 8330 is a semi-rugged, fully-interactive case that enables complete usability of the trackball and camera in a sleek, slim fit design for distinguished protection.
    Defender Series: Bringing sexy back! A distinct line of semi-rugged, slim fit cases that offers complete user interaction in an attractive look and feel. Cases shield from dust, dirt and drops in a thin yet protective design. Great for people on-the-go and those looking to defend their device without added bulk!

Ideal for frequent travelers, business professionals and everyday enthusiasts. Three protective layers provide bump, scratch and drop protection:
    • Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear membrane to safeguard screen and keyboard against scratching as well as dust and dirt* (layer optional depending on the level of ruggedization desired).
    • Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell.
    • Layer 3: Silicone skin absorbs bump and shock (silicone includes innovative retaining features to hold it in place).
    05-07-09 12:46 PM
    X2 I have that case and its BAD ***!
    05-07-09 11:09 PM
    Personally I found that no case is best. Both silicone and rubber attracted dust and lint. Leather trapped stuff. No case I just wipe off and all is good. And I work at a paintball field, so I know dirty!
    05-07-09 11:14 PM
    I have to say the Otter is the way to go. Hands down !!!
    05-08-09 12:36 AM
    i have a 8330 curve and the otterbox works awsome I'm a welder so that is enough said protection A++ For problems with air bubbels use a tiny bit of soap and water on the screen only and a credit card to get bubbles out
    05-08-09 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD