I've tried two different covers for my Torch, and neither of them have worked well enough. The first one, an OtterBox, was very bulky and the part for the back half of the phone did not stay on and made it difficult to use the keyboard lock and mute buttons at the top. The part surrounding the screen was great, though.

I just exchanged it for a new case, an Incipio, and the back portion is great, but the part surrounding the screen does not snap on the whole way and comes up so high that it interferes with the scroll pad. What is the best case for the Torch? I would really like to just have the back part of the Incipio and the screen part of the Otterbox...
    06-09-11 10:32 PM
    *Don't let the link title fool you it Is Torch 9800 Accessories*

iPhone 4 Accessories, iPad Cases, Skins & Covers, iPod Car Kit, Chargers, Headset, iPhone 4 Cover, headphones, car mount holder & charger <--- I have this one. Very stable and sturdy. Just watch out for the front cover it does not fit over the slider. I'm having to use one of the plastic covers that I got from the mall. So I have two separate pieces to it.
    06-10-11 01:24 AM
    Not another case thread lol. The search function might do u well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-11 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD