New Torch is on the way.

I need the BEST protective case and a clip in (screen in) holster for it. I've searched and I'm confused and cross-eyed.

I'd like a screen protector, again BEST protection, and the plastic belt clip in holster.

Whatever combo works best!!

I'm a firefighter, and pretty tough on the phone.

Thanks in advance.
    11-28-10 10:34 PM
    Sent you a private message. Go check it out!
    11-29-10 04:21 AM
    I just ordered the Endo GRT case this morning from agfindings.com

Looks very protective and solid and they are offering 40% off today if you use the coupon code CASECRAZE

Has a solid case and holster......and I have some BSE's and Zagg shields if I decide I need them for the screen.
    11-29-10 12:20 PM
    Some feedback on my AGF case. It slid off the bathroom vanity thanks to my carelessness. The case popped apart and the phone was still intact and still works well.
    For your life style I'd recommend a holster not a snap clip. Too many stories for me to mention during interior remods how the phone got unclipped and fell to the floor.

Like Ford or Chebby the 'best' is in the eye of the beholder. Leather case to hold a hard case that protects the phone and if it's a pain to remove normally then chances are it will still be there during your exciting times responding to calls.
    11-29-10 12:45 PM
    Why pm? share the love!

I keep the phone in my pocket so its mostly shock I'm concerned about and scuffing from keys/change etc..

Been using fortte flip cases since 2006 and have been elated from day one.

For the torch I even started customizing a bit with handstrap and embossing options. Customer service was always great and i never had a problem ordering their products in a non leather alternative material which is important to me.

Actually I did a ton of welding last year building an indoor rock climbing facility which is relevant to your application. Cought my jeans on fire weekly from all the overhead work I did. Case took a beating then and althought my unique "immitation leather" case wasent ideal, it did hold up relatively well and phone survived unscathed. Their usual product which is fancy real leather would probably be best when heat/fire is a concern though.

But I'm vegetarian so I endorse the alternative material that they have aways been more than happy to offer to me.
    11-29-10 12:53 PM
    i am currently using an agf case and oem 9000 holster - fits liek a glove and magnet works fine in oem position.

2x protection imo
    11-30-10 02:37 PM
    Seidio Innocase Surface with the face-in holster. I used this combo with my iPhone for 2 years, and now have it on my Torch. the fit, even with the sliding nature of the Torch, is top notch.

I don't see myself ever using another combination. the holster is very secure(in over 2 years of use, I have never had a phone come out of the holster by accident), but it is very fast going in and out of the holster.

sleep mode works perfectly with it as well. unless I am actually using the phone, it is clipped in the holster, even when it's not on my hip.

I have never used a screen protector(I hate those things), and I have never gotten a scratch on my iPhone or Torch when using this combo.

Seidio makes really high quality stuff.
    12-03-10 05:08 PM
    Just using my carrier's default case with a Seidio snap-in face in holster that I had from my Storm. Works like a charm.
    12-03-10 10:35 PM
    I bought for my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300, PDair leather case. Case has translucent plastic cover to protect display screen, has removable 360degres belt clip, snap button for open/close. Built in magnet to sleep the device to save battery life. I am thrilled with this case, totally good buy. I bought it from mytrendyphone.co.uk shop
    12-13-10 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD