just wondering what everyones opinion on their favorite case is. i was looking at the SILICRYLIC by incipio its kinda cool and comes with screen protectors and video stand anyone.
    05-01-10 11:33 AM
    just wondering what everyones opinion on their favorite case is. i was looking at the SILICRYLIC by incipio its kinda cool and comes with screen protectors and video stand anyone.
    I have the Sena Flip case and I really like it for my Storm1. I got it at Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry case, iPhone case, Treo case, iPod Touch case, and other PDA cases. When I upgrade to the Storm2 I will get another one. I like it because I can just drop it in my purse and with the flip cover it doesn't damage the screen at all. I've had it since November 08 and really love it. That is my opinion.
    05-01-10 01:53 PM
    Thanks not sure about those but they look like great cases

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 01:57 PM
    I found the Platinum Series Case (Seidio) at best buy, works well
    05-01-10 02:14 PM
    I have the backplate from verizon and that works great for me. It fits the phone well. I also had a plastic hard case,but didn't use it much due to the fact that I like to have my screen uncovered. It also has a rubbery grip to it which makes it easy to hold in your hands. Right now I believe you can find them on VZWs site for 6.97.
    05-01-10 02:17 PM
    Ive got a Vaja case and I LOVE it. Its awesome!! Highly recommended and worth the money.
    05-01-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD