I beg to differ.
    For ease of use and what it offers.... the Z9i is a great bt. Virtually all of the Z9 series from BlueAnt are worth the money (even better, is the ability to upgrade the firmware on the bt to improve performance... or in my case, flashing my Z9's firmware to that found on the Z9i ).

The Zivio has been out for well over a year now, and is mostly for the fashion minded. I've known a couple of former owners of the Zivio, that have had issues with the mic boom and the swivel ear piece breaking off. And this is with only minimal use.
    well i had mine for 2 months and i use on the job daily working heavy construction and i never had a problem with it. the only way it will break is when you don't take good care of your electronics. nice try though.
    Last edited by QQQQQQQQQ; 04-24-09 at 10:12 PM.
    04-24-09 10:06 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Does not in anyway fall against guidelines.
    Thanks for the link Bla1ze.

I'm no Einstien, but doesn't this fall under the "No Advertising Policy"?
    I guess you can't prove the OP is an owner or affiliated with this company.

But if it quacks like a duck.........

Anyway, thanks Bla1ze.
    04-24-09 10:13 PM
    well i had mine for 2 months and i use on the job daily working heavy construction and i never had a problem with it. the only way it will break is when you don't take good care of your electronics. nice try though.
    What do you mean by "nice try though"?
    Are you thinking that I'm trying to pee in your Fruit Loops or something??

Get off your high horse there buddy.

I'm just relaying what a couple friends of mine reported from their own personal experiences. And being they are major vendors that frequent CES (Consumer Electronics Show) yearly here in Las Vegas, NV., I tend to take their opinions on such products worth while.
    04-24-09 10:33 PM
    What do you mean by "nice try though"?
    Are you thinking that I'm trying to pee in your Fruit Loops or something??

Get off your high horse there buddy.

I'm just relaying what a couple friends of mine reported from their own personal experiences. And being they are major vendors that frequent CES (Consumer Electronics Show) yearly here in Las Vegas, NV., I tend to take their opinions on such products worth while.
    that's understandable. i guess it all depends on the individual and how they take care of things. by that being said you should try it for yourself that way you'll have your own opinion not someone elses.

oh by the way that was a funny comment "Are you thinking that I'm trying to pee in your Fruit Loops or something??Get off your high horse there buddy." i didn't think it would good CB comedians in here.
    04-24-09 10:49 PM
    I use 2 bluetooth Jawbone 2 -expensive- 99 to 130ish-not best fit but great and plantronics 222 universal bt which is very very good for $39 or so
    04-24-09 10:59 PM
    that's understandable. i guess it all depends on the individual and how they take care of things. by that being said you should try it for yourself that way you'll have your own opinion not someone elses.

oh by the way that was a funny comment "Are you thinking that I'm trying to pee in your Fruit Loops or something??Get off your high horse there buddy." i didn't think it would good CB comedians in here.
    It's all good... life is too short to be stressed-out on the small stuff. It also helps to have a better outlook on life.

That being said, Joby does have good customer service skills, and are quick to remedy any problem that you may encounter with their products.
    04-24-09 11:03 PM
    It's all good... life is too short to be stressed-out on the small stuff. It also helps to have a better outlook on life.

That being said, Joby does have good customer service skills, and are quick to remedy any problem that you may encounter with their products.
    you couldn't have said better. and i didnt know they had good customer service skills. thats good to know
    04-24-09 11:16 PM
    I use 2 bluetooth Jawbone 2 -expensive- 99 to 130ish-not best fit but great and plantronics 222 universal bt which is very very good for $39 or so
    i would have to agree that there are some cheaper models that are actually good or semi satisfactory products.
    04-24-09 11:22 PM
    Interesting, the boom mic retracts inside the headset.
    Though, if the boom is meant to be on the bottom while wearing, as far as I can tell, this will only work in the right ear, as the boom is not in the center of the unit.

Does not support A2DP..
    04-25-09 06:22 AM
    what is a2dp?
    i dont use bt
    04-25-09 07:07 PM
    what is a2dp?
    i dont use bt
    Advanced Audio Distribution Profile

This profile defines how high quality audio (stereo or mono) can be streamed from one device to another over a Bluetooth connection.

Me either this was from Wikipedia
    04-25-09 08:12 PM
    Advanced Audio Distribution Profile

This profile defines how high quality audio (stereo or mono) can be streamed from one device to another over a Bluetooth connection.

Me either this was from Wikipedia
    lmaoooooooooo
    04-25-09 09:34 PM
    it looks nice but looks like it may be kind of fragile.

i have a tendency to just throw my BT headset in a drawer, my pocket, or the center console in my car.

ive actually washed mine twice and it still works like new.
    wow i never heard of a washable bluetooth headset. i wonder whats next? maybe a super heavy duty bt thats made out of titanium, or a bt that can hold 20,000 tb of info. lol
    04-25-09 10:27 PM
    I am a fan of this design actually, like that fact that it is fully adjustable, optional hook (don't like it stuck IN my ear).

Though, just like the jawbone (great look and design, and with the good noise cancelling blah blah blahs), only reason wouldn't buy them...neither are AD2P compatible. You'd think this BT feature would be standard this day n age...

I'll stick to my jabra. My jabra has A2DP and an optional secondary "stereo" earpiece. Though prefer using just the main piece, especially in business environment.

Might have been mentioned, but stop reading midway...the manufacturer mentions they are "working on an A2DP" unit...i'll wait.
    04-26-09 12:52 AM
    still using my Jabra JX10...works perfectly

JWNY
    04-26-09 08:27 AM
    this headset is not compatible with the bb storm in case anyone needs to know.
    04-29-09 03:48 PM
    I was expecting Billy Mays or that ShamWow guy to make an appearance.
    04-29-09 06:26 PM
    I must say, QQQQQQQQQ is really endorsing this product....almost desprately. Must have a stake in the company

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 02:16 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD