Just ordered a phantom skinz. Whats the best way to remove the dust before I stick it on? I have always used a microfiber cloth but its not that good
    you can use a compressed air can which works well to remove the dust
    12-04-09 08:42 AM
    I am currently using the protectors that come from VZW. I have been more than satisfied. They are easy to install and have a nice finish. I don't know who actually makes them for VZW.

Al
    12-04-09 08:55 AM
    I am currently using the protectors that come from VZW. I have been more than satisfied. They are easy to install and have a nice finish. I don't know who actually makes them for VZW.

Al
    Interesting, you seem to be the only one using them, or at least the only one admitting to using them, except for VolcomStone, who claims they are "garbage". Everyone else is absolutely silent about any experience that they may have had with the easiest protectors to obtain, right over the counter at the local VZW store, and most of us get 25% off to boot.
    12-04-09 11:35 AM
    I use invisible shield and really like it. It cuts down on the fingerprints all over the screen. I am a little ocd about fingerprints, dust or dirt on my screen so this works great for me. I do have problems with the 4 bottom buttons though, more so than without the screen protector. But I kind of think that's a small price to pay for a clean looking screen. Also it sounds like that's a common problem with the s2 is the buttons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 02:53 PM
    Just ordered a phantom skinz. Whats the best way to remove the dust before I stick it on? I have always used a microfiber cloth but its not that good
    I took a cotton ball, put some isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) on it and wiped my screen clean, let it dry off whatever was left of the alcohol and then just wiped it down with a microfiber cloth..

make sure your fingers are WET when you touch the film. one of my fingers that i didn't wet touched the film and well.. once i had the bottom part set, and tried taking my hand off... it pulled the film off so i had to realign it ahaha

just take your time and have some kind of cloth the wipe the water off from the screen as you squeeze it out. It's not that hard to put on.

it feels really nice on the screen and its as if its not on there.. there were little areas which looked like it had something but after it dried it wasn't there. over all great product you'll enjoy it..

Good luck!
    12-04-09 03:14 PM
    I got the PhantomSkinz full body (internet double pack) shipped over to Scotland and the postage was nominal... something like �3 and it only took about 4 days.

So although there are no obvious UK distributors, don't feel left out... just get it sent over the water.
    12-04-09 04:01 PM
    Just ordered up...Thanks!
    Yes, that is the one. Here is a link to another one I used on my Storm 1 that was equally as good and I just checked, it is now available for Strom 2. Trust me, I am o.c.d. about my phone and either 1 of these anti-glare/anti-smudge screen protectors are the bomb.
    Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry 9550 Storm2
    Got these in the mail today!

Easy install and they feel pretty good. Does not appear that you will see any finger prints.

Thanks for the reccomendation!
    12-05-09 05:28 PM
    got the phatom skinz for my storm 2 and my dads storm they are amazing easy to install they took like 5 minutes for each and i just let them dry overnight and they worked perfectly
    12-05-09 11:20 PM
    does the Storm 2 have a factory installed screen protector like the Storm 1 did? I can seem to grab a corner to get it off.
    07-22-10 07:39 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD