hey,

so i just got the new storm 2 9520!! need to find a good screen protector for it and a case. what are the best ones out there?
    11-15-09 05:52 AM
    Zagg.com (InvisibleSHIELD)
    Phantomskinz.com
    Bestskinsever.com
    All of these get good comments from people. I have the phantomskinz and have used invisibleshield before. Basically any of the "military grade" protectors are better than the cheap plastic screen covers, in my opinion. One of these screen protectors and a simple skin case should be adequate protection for your new baby. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 06:36 AM
    hey,

so i just got the new storm 2 9520!! need to find a good screen protector for it and a case. what are the best ones out there?
    Hands down the best is Phantom Skinz. Had one on my S1 and put one on my S2 as soon as I could! Works great and last s forever!
    11-15-09 06:46 AM
    Phantomskinz are the best. You get two for the price of one right now and 30% off. IMO much better than ZAGG.
    11-15-09 06:49 AM
    i prefer the ones that do not require water to install as i have had bad experiences with them in the past. what are the best non water screen protectors that cover the whole storm screen and buttons?
    11-15-09 07:00 AM
    i prefer the ones that do not require water to install as i have had bad experiences with them in the past. what are the best non water screen protectors that cover the whole storm screen and buttons?
    +1

i agree and would like to know as well
    11-25-09 02:42 PM
    PhantomSkinz and IS are by far the best. Personally, I like PS a bit better, but IS has places around that will install for you, and since I suck at putting them on, I went with that.

If you are patient enough to put it on yourself, and don't get shaky hands, go with phantomskinz for sure.

There is nothing is comparison to either of these two, the only way I got one to scratch was with a steak knife, and it still didn't hit the screen at all (it was on an old phone I was throwing away anyway don't be to nervous )
    11-25-09 02:50 PM
    try boxwave's anti-glare screen protector. i had it on the iphone and on my S1.
    11-25-09 02:51 PM
    i bought one from the otterbox and it kicks a$$
    11-25-09 02:53 PM
    try boxwave's anti-glare screen protector. i had it on the iphone and on my S1.
    just ordered one of these hope its good as wasn't happy with the invisible shield when I installed it, too much orange peek in its look
    11-25-09 03:10 PM
    I got a package of 3 off Amazon and it covers the whole display. It only cost $3 or something like that plus shipping.
    11-25-09 03:14 PM
    phamtomSkinz has the 2 skins for price of 1. is that full body only? or it is every skin package they sell. i want only the screen protected, since i will probably always have some sort of case on it.

anyone know? its a great sale right now.
    11-25-09 05:24 PM
    For $5.49, I got 2 Anti-glare screen protectors that are cut out to match the buttons and screen. That price was for shipping as well!
    11-25-09 08:21 PM
    I've always been a big fan of the bestskinsever products.
    11-25-09 08:24 PM
    BSE hands down. cheap ! and i didnt get orange peel look on my phone.
    11-25-09 08:27 PM
    phantomskinz is what i'm using it is superb
    11-25-09 08:29 PM
    Just got these from Seidio;

Ultimate Screen Guard - 2 Pack

Excellent and they cover the entire front of the device. Buttons and all.
    11-29-09 06:59 AM
    I liked the Phantom skinz, then found a anti glare screen protector from a ipod touch and they are awesome. Just cut to fit a little. I dont know how i lived without this anti glare, no finger prints and scrolling is just smoother. Wont use any thing else on any of my handheld electronics.

11-29-09 09:24 AM
    I liked the Phantom skinz, then found a anti glare screen protector from a ipod touch and they are awesome. Just cut to fit a little. I dont know how i lived without this anti glare, no finger prints and scrolling is just smoother. Wont use any thing else on any of my handheld electronics.

Totally agree. I did the same thing and I love it. I actually made a template to match the S2 screen perfect, you can't yell that it wasn't made for it.

11-29-09 09:41 AM
    I like phantom skinz for a couple of reasons.

1. I think they clean up the easiest, and when scrolling your fingers don't stick to the screen like other protectors.

2. They are always on sale for at least 15% off, normally 20%, and they come in 2 packs.
    11-29-09 09:52 AM
    Totally agree. I did the same thing and I love it. I actually made a template to match the S2 screen perfect, you can't yell that it wasn't made for it.

+1 on the power support anti glare protector for Iphone.. it's great and the cutting isn't hard, easy to apply too
    11-29-09 09:52 AM
    im just throwing this out there but couple of my friends that own iFails on there phones, its a screen protector but instead of being clear its mirror finish. They just released them for the S2, check it-
    11-29-09 11:16 AM
    im just throwing this out there but couple of my friends that own iFails on there phones, its a screen protector but instead of being clear its mirror finish. They just released them for the S2, check it-
    I would check reviews on this before taking a leap on it. From what I have heard it all but killed the touch input on the Storm 1 and iphone when it first came out. If they are still around they had to have improved them but I would be leery. Kewl idea otherwise.
    11-29-09 11:52 AM
    Another vote for PhantomSkinz. They're the best. You get 2 for the price of 1 with every order, they're cheap & they ship FAST. And their shields are less tacky feeling & your dont even notice its on, esp when using it on a touchscreen. Your thumb glides over the screen much easier.

InvisibleShield is an effing rip off IMO at $25 + shipping. I'll never buy another one again. And they make the screens feel like garbage after they're on.
    Last edited by peestandingup; 11-29-09 at 12:06 PM.
    11-29-09 12:03 PM
    ive noticed the IS Quality from my S1 to my S2 it has change in looks and feel. on my S1 it has more orange peel look and is sticky feeling. The S2 has a smooth look with glassy feel-

never looked at the PS so i cant say much-

anyone have a side by side compare?
    11-29-09 12:33 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD