Probably a dumb question as I need the clickable screen and thus openings on the side, but does any case exist? I just made arrangements for a replacement to come, and since I was very careful with my original storm, I dunno what other measures I can take....I accepted dust for awhile but in the summer the dust shows more and more under the sun! Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 05:58 PM
    I just got the Otter Box for my Storm and its awesome. It is definitely just about as dust proof as you can get. I have even heard a few people talk about dropping it in water and not getting damaged. Don't know from experience on that one but thats what I heard. Look it up its worth while.
    05-26-09 06:13 PM
    Probably a dumb question as I need the clickable screen and thus openings on the side, but does any case exist? I just made arrangements for a replacement to come, and since I was very careful with my original storm, I dunno what other measures I can take....I accepted dust for awhile but in the summer the dust shows more and more under the sun! Thx

I feel bad for ya. My Storm sits "naked" in my pocket all day everyday for sis months, and I've NEVER had a dust issue.
    Only one rule....never keys and BB in same pocket
    05-26-09 06:17 PM
    I use the Vaja. but I just came across these nice looking cases.

More-Thing.com
    05-26-09 06:41 PM
    Otterbox, Hands Down !
    05-26-09 09:58 PM
    Otterbox, Hands Down !
    +1
    If you dont mind bulky case, then otterbox is one of the best case for storm.
    05-26-09 10:02 PM
    screen protector and a silicone case for a low profile casing option should be just fine.
    05-26-09 10:03 PM
    A ziploc bag does the job marvelously.

05-26-09 10:22 PM
    I agree Ziploc Bag to go .
    05-26-09 10:35 PM
    I have a high-dust job, and the redisgned Otterbox does not do the job. I switched back to my first gen Otterbox.

05-26-09 11:39 PM
    screen protector and a silicone case for a low profile casing option should be just fine.
    How does THAT protect the Grand Canyon of a crack?
    05-26-09 11:42 PM
    How does THAT protect the Grand Canyon of a crack?
    I guess you could try using "Goop" rubber cement. I'm sure that would give you a good seal.
    05-27-09 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD