So i downloaded bbm music on my 9900 and also have a 9780 which i also downloaded it on that device too. What i did was under blackberry app world I used my login when i downloaed it the 9780 again i used my 9900 login on the 9780 by mistake and now i can only access it on the 9780 and on the 9900 it tells me the following below.

"You cannot switch your account to this device as all 5 premitted device switches have been used. The last device used remains the active device"

Not sure how i can get it to work on the 9900 as i had it from the start until i downloaded it on the 9780 with my logins from my 9900 blackberry app world>> fml not sure why i did this but hope someone can help.

thanks in advance!
    11-06-11 12:47 AM
    same here. now I can only get bbmm on 9700 in my (9700+9810) combo.
    11-14-11 04:43 PM
    My guess as to what happened is, you switched back and forth between the devices all 5 times, probably inadvertently. I would think only RIM can fix this issue, try this website

General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Or ask them on twitter, they DO answer.....

Research In Motion (@BlackBerryHelp) on Twitter
    11-15-11 09:15 AM
    I'm having a similar issue right now...

started beta testing on my 9800, then switched to a 9860 when it was released. Yesterday I had to switch devices due to a defective exit button. After installing BBMM again, I get the same error message. Stupid part is I HAVEN'T had 5 devices, nor switched back and forth between them.

The reply I got from a BB staff member was to wipe my device, and create a new BBID and then reinstall BBMM.

This is a p!ss off for me, because I had 10,000 songs and almost 500 contacts...not to mention the other BBID issues/apps. GRRRRRRRR
    11-19-11 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD