Will those responsible for BBM music please stand up and take a bow. You need to be recognized for executing a most excellent idea. Kudos.

Can anyone tell me which is the best Bluetooth stereo receiver out there. Ever since downloading BBM music I've had my phone plugged into my Bose. It sounds great but I'd like to be wireless again.

Edit: Received my Belkin bluetooth receiver today, it is a bitter sweet experience. I am very happy I can play music from my phone to my stereo wirelessly, but the connection is a little suspect. The signal becomes intermittent and the music skips when the phone is moved quickly and/or taken too far away from the receiver. I can however keep my phone next to me on a table or counter and play/skip/browse my BBM music while enjoying the improved volume and sound quality over my stereo. I'd still highly recommend getting a bluetooth receiver but I think an improved wireless music solution is required moving forward.

Edit: When using BlueTooth audio and the PlayBook DO NOT touch or hold the bottom left corner of the PB. That is the location of the BT antenna, placing one finger in the vicinity of the antenna interferes with the signal and causes the music to skip.
    Last edited by Just Me; 11-29-12 at 09:14 AM.
    anon(3641385) and PondHockey like this.
    11-06-11 12:34 AM
    You mean full receiver or an FM transmitter bluetooth?
    11-06-11 06:04 AM
    I am using a Creative Bluetooth speaker and its sound fairly good and fairly cheap as you can find sales everywhere.
    11-06-11 08:46 PM
    Anyone know a good brand for Bluetooth speakers (to work from the 9700) - stand alone, non ear piece type?

I'm thinking of Stereo speakers, depending on price.
    11-08-11 12:51 AM
    Anyone know a good brand for Bluetooth speakers (to work from the 9700) - stand alone, non ear piece type?

I'm thinking of Stereo speakers, depending on price.
    Bose makes a good portable Bluetooth speaker. As for a home stereo, I am still trying to figure that out.

SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker | Bose Bluetooth speakers | Digital music systems
    11-15-11 07:11 PM
    Will those responsible for BBM music please stand up and take a bow. You need to be recognized for executing a most excellent idea. Kudos.

Can anyone tell me which is the best Bluetooth stereo receiver out there. Ever since downloading BBM music I've had my phone plugged into my Bose. It sounds great but I'd like to be wireless again.
    I agree completely. I think its the best app available. I'm able to compile some great playlist!
    11-16-11 05:51 AM
    You mean full receiver or an FM transmitter bluetooth?
    Im not a fan of the FM transmitter option. Im looking for a stereo receiver similar to that in my car. Id like to be more mobile in my house when listening to BBM music over my stereo speakers.
    11-19-11 01:33 PM
    Creative makes a nice compact bt wireless/wire speaker I managed to get this for just under $40. Range is about 75-100 ft from my phone. This is nice for bedroom desk or small dorm room. Also runs off 4 rechargeable AA's or has a wired adapter. To use it from a non bt enabled pc you need to purchase a optional receiver which is $10.

keep in mind these speakers would only support audio files and not actually phone convos.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Wirel...bUvbUpU6869809
    Just Me likes this.
    11-21-11 04:39 PM
    Creative makes a nice compact bt wireless/wire speaker I managed to get this for just under $40. Range is about 75-100 ft from my phone. This is nice for bedroom desk or small dorm room. Also runs off 4 rechargeable AA's or has a wired adapter. To use it from a non bt enabled pc you need to purchase a optional receiver which is $10.

keep in mind these speakers would only support audio files and not actually phone convos.

Amazon.com: Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black): Electronics
    Thanks, how is the connection when you move your phone around?
    12-04-11 09:44 AM
    I got the Belkin Bluetooth receiver. Im pretty happy with it. My BB need to be kept still otherwise the signal gets choppy. It works great with both BBM music and the music player. My laptop works even better, it seems like the laptop has a more powerful transmitter than my phone. Here is to hoping the PB is more like my laptop than my phone.
    01-10-12 12:02 AM
    I just use the blackberry stereo gateway, you can find it on amazon cheaper than you can anywhere else, it uses a mini usb charger for power but don't come with one, I had one from an old berry so its all good. It only cost me $15, it has about an 80 ft range, never had it act up while wanding around, I always keep my berry in my bert holster. Its small, easy to setup,
    Just Me likes this.
    01-28-12 11:39 AM
    I just use the blackberry stereo gateway, you can find it on amazon cheaper than you can anywhere else, it uses a mini usb charger for power but don't come with one, I had one from an old berry so its all good. It only cost me $15, it has about an 80 ft range, never had it act up while wanding around, I always keep my berry in my bert holster. Its small, easy to setup,
    I think I have get the BB one. I can no longer stand the poor signal. The Belkin receiver works great with a laptop. The connection with the 9800, 9900 and PB needs to be better. When I compare it to my BlueTooth receiver in my car it just isn't as good.
    Last edited by Just Me; 11-29-12 at 09:16 AM.
    03-15-12 09:50 PM
    Ugg. I tried my Belkin Bluetooth receiver out with another brand of tablet and guess what? It worked way better than my 9800 and PlayBook. I'm disappointed to say it but I think it is the Bluetooth in the BlackBerry devices which is causing the skipping.
    08-11-12 12:57 AM
    With the development of our technology, Many latest electronic equipments are available for listening music. One of my friend had a bluetooth receiver, Through that he listening the latest songs and BBM Music with full clarity. What are the latest collections of BBM Music ?

wedding party entertainers in london
    unique wedding entertainment ideas
    09-23-12 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD