I upgraded to 328 and my storm no longer recognizes the USB cable or the recharger cable that came with the phone. Is there a solution?
    11-12-09 12:31 PM
    Had the same problem.
    It will do this periodically and pulling the battery waiting 15 seconds then reinserting it will fix the problem.

Though I found it easier to go back to a previous version rather than deal with the trouble.

Verizon is no help. They kept saying that I was not plugging it in right or I had damaged the wires. Only started doing it on .328 and when I went back to the previous release it started working fine again.
    11-12-09 12:52 PM
    I've tried reinstalling, did the master reset thing. Nothing works so far other than a battery pull. QuickPull I had working again and now that's not working either.
    11-12-09 05:34 PM
    I've tried reinstalling, did the master reset thing. Nothing works so far other than a battery pull. QuickPull I had working again and now that's not working either.
    Do you have another port for the USB cable?
    I have two ports and they both worked before my upgrade. Now only one recognizes the cable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 06:49 PM
    Check out my signature.
    11-12-09 08:30 PM
    11-12-09 09:05 PM
    I had the same thing happen with the charger yesterday. I hadn't used it in a while. I plugged it in and I got a message that the current wasn't strong enough to charge the phone. I unplugged it, plugged it in again and it started to charge.
    11-12-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD