View Poll Results: What Type of Case Are You Planning On Using For Your BB Tour???

Voters
467. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Case (Seido or Other Branded Hard Cases)

171 36.62%
  • Skin (RIM or Any Other Basic Skin)

151 32.33%
  • Horizontal Leather Pouch

65 13.92%
  • Clip

43 9.21%
  • Phantom Skins (or any other invinsible clear skin)

89 19.06%
  • Naked (showing off the sexiness of the tour)

72 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    has anyone gotten the smartphone experts' snap on case yet? I would love to get some impressions. http://products.smartphoneexperts.co...4A123A5714.htm
    I would also like to see some pics of this if anybody has one for their Tour.
    09-19-09 06:13 PM
    I would love to find a hard case with coverage like this. I don't like the Seidio ones because they cover so much of the top/bottom front of the phone. It takes away from the sleek look IMO. I like the look of the crystal gel cases (like the Epik and other similar cases) but prefer a hard case. Has anyone come across anything like this? I've been searching now for the past month and a half and am starting to get frustrated. LoL. I'm going to get a Coveroo battery cover with my own design and would like to have some type of hard clear case to protect my phone. I just don't want to take away from the beautiful look of the phone. Any suggestions?

(btw, I am currently using a Phantom Skinz full body skin. After dropping my phone while in the pouch that it comes with...and ending up with a couple of knicks on the bottom corner, I decided I couldn't take anymore chances. Willing to remove the skin if I could freaking find a decent case!)
    I ran across this case if you are still looking for a clear hard case

Tour 9630 Case / Active Case - BlackBerry Tour 9630 Case / Tour 9630 Clear Case / BlackBerry Tour 9630 Clear Case

I think Seidio also put out a full crystal hard case as well.

Innocase Crystal
    Last edited by milly177; 09-23-09 at 03:09 AM.
    09-23-09 03:07 AM
    I'm a little torn as to which case I like.

I'm definitely going with the Sena Ultra Slim Pouch with a screen protector. Looking for some help on that? Which screen protector is best?

I also like the OtterBox Commuter case and the Seidio Innocase II.

I'm thinking the Seidio because with the pouch I'll already have the screen protector.
    09-23-09 11:10 PM
    I gave the official Blackberry skins a try recently. They don't seem to attract lint from having been in my pocket and don't stick to my pocket either.

The problem is they're really smooth and I find myself having more difficulty typing and just holding it, to be honest.

I've taken it off for the time being and I'll probably be going with my original plans of an Incipio case again like I did with my Storm.
    09-24-09 07:11 PM
279 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD