heres another I slapped together it will be in the wallpaper section shortly
    there is also a few more I uploaded if you dig through the techy section

it will work fine with 1 or 2 icon bars
    05-15-09 01:05 PM
    very nice, thank you for your time !!!!
    05-15-09 09:22 PM
    just wanted to plop so more colors for you guys/woman as I know us crackaddicts like to change them constantly
    05-15-09 09:52 PM
    heres another I slapped together it will be in the wallpaper section shortly
    there is also a few more I uploaded if you dig through the techy section

it will work fine with 1 or 2 icon bars
    this wall is awesome ! thanks for sharing
    05-15-09 09:53 PM
    just wanted to plop so more colors for you guys/woman as I know us crackaddicts like to change them constantly
    whoa....outstanding work !!!!! thx
    05-15-09 09:55 PM
    whoa....outstanding work !!!!! thx

np i like doing them there fun
    05-15-09 10:08 PM
    Noaim, thanks for putting your time into the very well made (read: EXCELLENT!) wallpapers.
    05-15-09 10:10 PM
    Noaim, thanks for putting your time into the very well made (read: EXCELLENT!) wallpapers.

thanks

expect some tour sized ones when its launched ahah

I think the Storm has been more enjoyable do to screen size you have to work with. If you crop though they should look good on any berry screen albeit maybe not the pearl as the screen size is pretty small im not sure
    05-15-09 10:20 PM
    thanks

expect some tour sized ones when its launched ahah

I think the Storm has been more enjoyable do to screen size you have to work with. If you crop though they should look good on any berry screen albeit maybe not the pearl as the screen size is pretty small im not sure
    I just resized the red one for my curve and it is now my home screen...love it !!! thx again for sharing such exceptional walls
    05-15-09 10:37 PM
    messing with background ideas let me know what you think!
    05-16-09 02:01 AM
    messing with background ideas let me know what you think!
    That's looks awesome! You're seriously very talented. I think I like it more than the wallpapers in the OP...

If it's possible, would you mind doing that in different colors too?
    05-16-09 02:10 AM
    few more in the blue orientation messing with background
    05-16-09 02:13 AM
    That's looks awesome! You're seriously very talented. I think I like it more than the wallpapers in the OP...

If it's possible, would you mind doing that in different colors too?

what colors...
    05-16-09 02:13 AM
    what colors...
    If it's no trouble or anything, I think kind of darker colors, like red or black would look cool. I'd like to see if you could do that same kind of pattern in white. That would be cool too, if possible.
    05-16-09 02:16 AM
    no clue if this is what your looking for lol

thing about gradients is when you use white you have to use a darker color as well so it often turns out grayish
    05-16-09 02:29 AM
    Thanks! That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but oh well, that looks great too! I kind of feel bad now, lol. I feel like I'm making you do all this..
    05-16-09 02:35 AM
    Thanks! That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but oh well, that looks great too! I kind of feel bad now, lol. I feel like I'm making you do all this..

no biggy ill do more tomorrow need some slep for now
    05-16-09 02:40 AM
    no clue if this is what your looking for lol

thing about gradients is when you use white you have to use a darker color as well so it often turns out grayish
    how about the red logo with a red background for me
    05-16-09 07:31 AM
    bunch more colors more to come..
    05-16-09 01:38 PM
    bunch more colors more to come..
    Wow aren't u just the wallpaper making machine...lol ! More great colours

Now i just have to find someone that can size them for the curve for me without the logo becoming a side-ways oval. I did resize it but to keep the circle I lose both sides. I tried cropping and I know how to do it on my pc at work but I dont have the same program on this laptop at home.....so I'm stuck for now

Thx again...its all VERY GOOD !
    05-16-09 02:15 PM
    Wow aren't u just the wallpaper making machine...lol ! More great colours

Now i just have to find someone that can size them for the curve for me without the logo becoming a side-ways oval. I did resize it but to keep the circle I lose both sides. I tried cropping and I know how to do it on my pc at work but I dont have the same program on this laptop at home.....so I'm stuck for now

Thx again...its all VERY GOOD !

a great free image editor is "gimp"... I use photoshop cs4 but Gimp comes close!
    05-16-09 02:59 PM
    these are sweet
    thanks man
    tcamshafter
    05-16-09 05:46 PM
    I will still look at what I believe you were talking about earlier with the white --- I think you meant "white lines" not a white background
    05-17-09 01:58 AM
    I will still look at what I believe you were talking about earlier with the white --- I think you meant "white lines" not a white background
    I'm pretty sure this was directed towards me so I'll try to explain a little more.

You know the pattern or texture used in this one?:

I was wondering if you could do a white background but somehow incorporated those kind of lines in the background.

If only we could project what we see in our heads...
    05-17-09 03:04 AM
    another edition to my bblogo extravaganza
    05-18-09 01:56 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD