I downloaded a movie to my desktop in the correct format. How do i get it to my BB 8900? I have desktop manager but there is no way to add files to the phone!!!! Help!!!!!
    09-11-09 09:18 PM
    If you were to install a media card, you can copy files directly from your PC/Mac to the media card.

In not, you will need to copy the file to Device Memory using BlackBerry Desktop Manger with Media Manager, it is an optional download from BlackBerry Support.

However, your BlackBerry has 128 Mb of memory, of that, you are likley to have less then 60 Mb of free memory. How large is your movie file?
    09-12-09 08:28 AM
    Lol. I gave up trying to get movies on my bold. I have a card and it is just too much work, compared to my iphone. RIM dropped the ball on this, as it is just too much hassel for normal users. Apple got it right. I can just download, not jave to convert, manipulate settings and lots of trial and error before you get it right. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 10:20 AM
    I've copied movies onto my HD card, that's all I do. Just have to make sure it's in the right format. Its easy on an iPhone only if its in the right format.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD