i have the verizon tour and i ordered the battery case through coveroo (customized of course) but i would say the sprint case (thats the case that they ship with since verizon covers are only for verizon at the time being) is much better. besides the fingerprints (that is a minor issue) after installing invisishield on the phone everything mathes. and i am a phone freak (no scratches, no flaws) iwipe my phone every day so i rarely see fingerprints.
    08-15-09 12:29 AM
    I personally like the verizon door better. The color and material match up better with the whole device. Its also not as slippery in the hand and doesn't look cheaply made at all.

It distracts the eye from the horrible trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:15 AM
    The Verizion door is 10x better than the Sprint. Its snug, its not slippery and most important IT MATCHES! I Just went to the Verizion store with my sprint battery door and was able to trick them and have them give me a new verizion door for my Tour. I kept the plastic wrap on the door in my rubber case so it was pristine and the lady cldnt even tell it was glossy black (I even saw her look at it). I told her it was loose and I called verizion and they said I could have it replaced. 5 mins later she came outta the back with a fresh Verizion matte black door no names or questions asked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD