we make the process camera to scan a barcode-click sound. Version 6.0.0.418. NormalIs that?
    12-26-10 07:20 AM
    Not sure waht you are asking. If you are refering to the camera shutter sound, there is no option to turn it off/on. In OS6 .418 sometimes the sound doesn't work, it's a bug; I experienced it yesterday and it did not affect the camera/picture quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 08:48 AM
    After scanning the barcode as the camera closes in a tic sound coming from inside the BlackBerry. The version 6.0.0.418. This is normal?
    12-26-10 11:35 AM
    After scanning the barcode as the camera closes in a tic sound coming from inside the BlackBerry. The version 6.0.0.418. This is normal?
    You really need to explain this in more detail, as you are confusing us. The shutter sound cannot be muted. You need to use App World to scan barcodes, BBM, it won't work.

12-26-10 01:18 PM
    World app menu, I choose to scan a barkode. When the scan is finished the camera turns off. In the meantime, the sound is coming from the camera. Through the phone.
    12-26-10 01:30 PM
    World app menu, I choose to scan a barkode. When the scan is finished the camera turns off. In the meantime, the sound is coming from the camera. Through the phone.
    It comes out of the speaker. Man, this theead is majoriy confusing.

12-26-10 01:43 PM
    No sound from speaker. The phone comes from within. Sound coming from the camera.
    12-26-10 01:44 PM
    The sound of the camera comes from the speaker. And yes, it's normal to do that.

12-26-10 01:53 PM
    nothing is going to be moving in the machine and the sound is coming
    12-26-10 01:55 PM
    nothing is going to be moving in the machine and the sound is coming
    What do you mean by that? I GET IT! it's the sound, there are no moving parts inside the blackberry, the camera uses a wave file or some audio and it's a shutter sound.

12-26-10 01:58 PM
    barcode is scanned and the camera turns off. Like something is moving inside the device and the camera shuts down.
    12-26-10 02:02 PM
    barcode is scanned and the camera turns off. Like something is moving inside the device and the camera shuts down.
    I assure you during your confusion, that there is NO moving parts inside your blackberry. The camera app automatically shuts off after scanning a barcode to save battery life.

12-26-10 02:05 PM
    That is the camera shutter. When you scan a barcode it uses the camera to take a picture of the barcode. Once the barcode is in focus, you will hear the shutter sound and then it closes the camera.
    12-26-10 02:06 PM
    OK also closes off the camera sound is coming from the camera. A mechanical sound coming from the camera.
    12-26-10 02:07 PM
    OK also closes off the camera sound is coming from the camera. A mechanical sound coming from the camera.
    As I posted above, it is the camera shutter sound. Take a picture with the camera and you will hear the same thing.
    12-26-10 02:13 PM
    I think you understand my issue. Click to scan the barcode when the camera comes from within. BS you are. 6. the camera and the sound is coming close second.

12-26-10 04:23 PM
    I think you understand my issue. Click to scan the barcode when the camera comes from within. BS you are. 6. the camera and the sound is coming close second.

We aren't saying any bull****, we aren't bull**** either. You aren't making much sense here.

12-26-10 09:55 PM
    Quite the misunderstanding type: http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=29649005

Seems like he also posted in the movies/videos section, the 9700 section and the 9780 section, general discussion section also. Investigate?
    12-27-10 02:00 AM
    this sound problem? normal?

12-27-10 04:03 AM
    this sound problem? normal?

not is sound problem.

Basically saying, THERE IS NO SOUND PROBLEM. sorry for the all caps, bolt has a glitch with the standard non-inline editor.

12-27-10 04:06 AM
    You heard the sound of the phone is not the cit?

12-27-10 04:07 AM
    what the heck is a CIT?

12-27-10 04:11 AM
    6. seconds from the player and sound keys. sound coming from the camera.

12-27-10 04:12 AM
    uh, you've said that already -_-

12-27-10 04:13 AM
    6. seconds from the player and sound keys. sound coming from the camera.

12-27-10 04:21 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD