I signed up for info on their website and asked for a time frame and I got this back!

Our product engineers are currently not working on any accessories for the Blackberry 9630. They will announce any release of products two weeks before it comes out. We will let you know.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Angela Yang
    Seidio, Inc.
    07-09-09 03:33 PM
    Aw crap I was counting on an Innocase so I could keep it purdy.

Oh well...
    07-09-09 03:42 PM
    same here..i was also looking forward to getting a innocase...hopefully they'll start working on a case shortly after the release of the device.
    07-09-09 04:33 PM
    Lame .
    07-09-09 04:41 PM
    Don't worry. It'll come with a good pouch like the 8900. Get BSE for most of it unless you are gonna hold out for the Innocase (I think it's too tight for BSE). Seidio usually gets their stuff out fast after release. It won't take long to tool up for this. Are the dimensions different than the 8900 btw?
    07-09-09 05:14 PM
    I think the Storm Innocase took 3 or 4 weeks to come out after the launch......I remember I pre-ordered it over Christmas time last year and the Storm was released late November.
    07-09-09 05:58 PM
    I contacted BSE and they don't have plans to work on a Tour skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD