I was looking for the cheap way out in replacing the back for my 8100. Eventually I ended up where every bargain hunter does - EvilBay, common name eBay.com. I came across a store called "Cellular Plasa", it's run by "sami809". I was sceptical, but at $7.50 for 3 backs, I wasn't too worried. They were used, but all in good condition - no cracks or anything, just minor blemishes. The items have both new and used intermixed. Most of what I've seen was $.99 for the item, with shipping fees starting at$1.99. Shipping is fairly quick too. BTW, about $6 total for batteries. I just thought I'd pass this good find along.
    03-13-08 11:29 PM
    Very good pricing, and reasonable shipping... thanks.
    03-13-08 11:37 PM
    i buy from sami809 as well, very good pricing, used parts, but EXACTLY as described, every time for me!
    03-13-08 11:55 PM
    Hi,
    Do you ship to Vietnam ? How much money can I pay to you if I order ?
    Pin ???mA ? Thank !!!
    03-26-08 10:52 AM
    Not wanting to be mean or anything like that, but if I should need any Accessories then my money goes to the CrackBerry store where I'd feel more comfortable instead of "eBay" just my $0.02 worth.
    04-02-08 10:04 PM
    I also buy all my accessories from CB, but if i need a battery for a phone im selling after i fixed it, i dont need a brand new one, or a brand new back either.

Everything else i buy from CB.com!!
    04-02-08 10:07 PM
    thanks for the site
    04-06-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD