Hi folks, sorry if this repeats a previous thread... I couldn't find anything related to it....

I am a musician/artist and want my new album to be made available on BBM Music. I've uploaded my stuff to youtube, myspace, soundcloud, musicxray, moozar, grooveshark, and other sites for free. But if possible, it would be cool for BBM Music to also have it available to people to listen to.

I am a Blackberry user and developer, and want to share my music for free. So is there any way to get my new album available on BBM Music? Or do you have to be "signed" with some major label? When I developed a Playbook App, it didn't cost anything and I was able to upload my app and share it for free also.

I think it would be cool if BBM Music had a section available for "Free" indie artists to put up their music, and have a free service, in addition to the paid service for the major label bands. I know lots of musicians that have a good sound but not signed to a label, that would welcome a chance to be available on a content store like BBM Music just to get some exposure, built up a fan base and get some feedback.

Any help would be appreciated!
    04-09-12 02:57 PM
    I believe you will have to contact BBMM music and ask them as they work with the record labels to get the songs.
    -bbmmforum.com
    04-13-12 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD