Was wondering if there is an app that allows you to cut parts out of the music and make em into ringtones from your phone. I know there's programs for the computer, but I wanna be able to make ringtones on my phone. Does anybody know of an app like this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 07:14 AM
    I have never seen an app like that. There are so many apps for pc's and websites to make ringtones I dont think there would be a need for an app for a mobile phone.
    08-28-09 03:07 PM
    the iphone has that app. Someone needs to make that for us.
    08-31-09 08:38 AM
    I know nothing about a IPHONE and I will never will. I'm a blackberry kid the whole way
    08-31-09 10:49 AM
    Eh. Just use Adobe Audition. Easiest way. You can do it in 5 min a ringtone on your computer.
    08-31-09 10:57 AM
    I have an app that does that on my storm. Its in the app world thing

08-31-09 02:38 PM
    There definitely is an app for it for the BB platform, I forget what it's called though. In the meantime, I've always used this website: Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker

I realize it's not "on" your device, but it can be downloaded right to your phone or your computer.
    08-31-09 02:40 PM
    Eh. Just use Adobe Audition. Easiest way. You can do it in 5 min a ringtone on your computer.
    I'm with brentoli,while I can appreciate the value of editing sounds on your BB, the reality is that you probably are better served doing things like that on your computer.
    09-01-09 11:03 AM
    Was wondering if there is an app that allows you to cut parts out of the music and make em into ringtones from your phone. I know there's programs for the computer, but I wanna be able to make ringtones on my phone. Does anybody know of an app like this?

I found this on the blackberry site. They do have software app for the blackberry phones

BlackBerry App World - MP3 Ringtone Creator

Enjoy
    09-03-09 11:35 AM
    Depends on how detailed you want it to be and I recommend like was said earlier to do this on your PC. I use audacity to crop them, establish a volume db level and fade in and out, then save them as an MP3 and email it to myself. You can make anything into a ring tone with a little bit of effort.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 09-04-09 at 11:56 PM.
    09-04-09 11:54 PM
    Depends on how detailed you want it to be and I recommend like was said earlier to do this on your PC. I use audacity to crop them, establish a volume db level and fade in and out, then save them as an MP3 and email it to myself. You can make anything into a ring tone with a little bit of effort.
    I use goldwave. It works just fine for me. I had someone email me a ringtone because they could not remove the bass out of it with audacity.
    09-05-09 12:25 AM
    I know this is a little off subject, but after I email a ringtone to my phone and recieve it on my phone's email, how do I transfer/move it to the media section so I can play/listen/use it. Anyone with any advice, thanks-
    09-05-09 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD