I really like using the "Auto End Calls Into Holster" and "Auto Answer Calls Out of Holster" functions. And I effectively use QL and the convenience keys. But I was wondering if there's a way to have an application launch automatically when I remove my Storm from the Holster.
    I'd like to have my calendar automatically launch every time I take my Storm out of the holster. I utilize the "agenda" view as my default calendar view and it would be very helpful if this would pop up when I take out my Storm.
    Having reminders set to pop up for individual events is still useful. But I often get distracted by the beautiful screen, answering calls and messages, and playing with my Storm. To have the Calendar or even my Task list pop up automatically when removed "Out of Holster", would very useful to me
    Last edited by vllssv; 05-30-09 at 11:41 PM.
    05-30-09 11:29 PM
    I really like using the "Auto End Calls Into Holster" and "Auto Answer Calls Out of Holster" functions. And I effectively use QL and the convenience keys. But I was wondering if there's a way to have an application launch automatically when I remove my Storm from the Holster.
    I'd like to have my calendar automatically launch every time I take my Storm out of the holster. I utilize the "agenda" view as my default calendar view and it would be very helpful if this would pop up when I take out my Storm.
    Having reminders set to pop up for individual events is still useful. But I often get distracted by the beautiful screen, answering calls and messages, and playing with my Storm. To have the Calendar or even my Task list pop up automatically when removed "Out of Holster", would very useful to me
    not that i know of you can do so unless it is a built in function from the app....i just checked and there is no way to do it for the calender..
    05-31-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD