I use it, but took off the clip part and use it as a pouch in my pocket
    07-24-09 09:16 PM
    it can just flip it upside down in the case and it will fit perfect
    never tried that, but i see now that the usb port, headphone jack, and speaker are exposed this way. Thats pretty convenient lol
    07-24-09 09:18 PM
    Im using it and so far I like it. Only because I dont like a case on my phone while Im using it. I do wish the top was wider so It covered the corners just in case I drop it.
    Im gonna drop it tonight since I said that!
    07-24-09 09:28 PM
    I use it when out and about. Good protection against accidental drops. At work though I often do not use it and prefer to just set BB on desk or carry in pocket.
    07-24-09 09:43 PM
    it can just flip it upside down in the case and it will fit perfect
    I tried this and every little movement made it light up. Turn it around the proper way & as soon as it slipped inside; lights out & stayed that way until I took it back out- like it's supposed to do.
    07-24-09 09:48 PM
    I have been using free holster since I got my Tour exactly one week ago. I did notice a small scratch on the back of my Tour and will probably look for a better holster.
    07-24-09 10:28 PM
    I'm still using my old 8830 holster with the tour. It works well.
    07-24-09 10:31 PM
    I use the included one and haven't had any scratches.
    Same here. I using the included holster. Supports my Tour very well with zero scratches. Maybe with your next one you can get a hard case and use that in tandem with your holster. That's my current setup!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:44 PM
    I've been using the included holster since day one, and am waiting for my body guardz and oem silicone case to arrive. I plan on using all 3 forms of protection.

Has anybody tried the leather executive oem case for the tour? The nice one with the chrome bb logo on front with the new style belt clip (like the free case).

07-24-09 10:52 PM
    I agree completely with this. The case is great, but its one downfall is that the charging port is covered up by the case.
    You can put the Tour in it top side at the bottom of the holster and then the charging port isn't covered. Not sure if this defeats the magnet or not, but thought not since the BB logo on the back is also open to metal.
    07-24-09 11:12 PM
    the included holster is great and i do use it when in the offfice but prefer to use the skins. unfortunately, i have been unable to find a skin that offers full coverage of the phone and is thin enough.
    07-25-09 06:22 AM
    I like the horizontal holsters better and have been using the blackberry one made for the Bold. The sleep function works and the fit is great.
    07-25-09 11:38 AM
    had no problems here.. i dont use it any more because i got a silicone case..
    07-25-09 11:52 AM
    I use the oem holster with no problems.

07-25-09 12:06 PM
    using it also w/ no problems..ordered a vaja case (which i regret now but hopefully it'll be worth it lol) - so far so good.
    07-25-09 04:18 PM
    It's toooooooo damn bulky.....I'd rather throw the phone in my purse lol
    07-25-09 04:28 PM
    I hated the included holster. Its bulky and dorkey. I went straight for a hard case, which they featured on the blogs. Not the otterbox, its as hideous as the holster. I love my case, it hardly makes the phone any larger!

07-25-09 04:33 PM
    yeah, use it faithfully
    07-25-09 09:50 PM
    Yeah I use it.. One of the better holsters I've used so far.
    07-25-09 09:58 PM
    yea im using it, its a good holster
    07-25-09 10:01 PM
    I hated the included holster. Its bulky and dorkey. I went straight for a hard case, which they featured on the blogs. Not the otterbox, its as hideous as the holster. I love my case, it hardly makes the phone any larger!

NO ONE could pay me to carry an Otterbox. I think they are the ugliest things ever made; I could care less how strong & dependable they're supposed to be.
    07-25-09 11:12 PM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD