Click Here

The link above is a lambskin clip holster I found and ordered on Amazon. It has great reviews. I was also looking at THIS holster as well. The first link, the lambskin, is more to protect your phone while not in use. The 2nd is designed to protect your phone in the event of a fall while in use and not in a holster. And of course, it doesn't have a clip, which I prefer. They both serve two different purposes.

I used THIS clip holster for my Bold 9700 and loved it. Just not sure how it would work on a slider.

I certainly like the idea of having some type of protection on my phone while in use, and being able to place it in a clip holster that protects the phone while not in use.

The OtterBox for a Torch has too many bad reviews and I am not interested in them.

I also read a lot of good reviews about THIS item as well and it looks like a great option as well.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by 1425956; 07-31-11 at 07:56 PM.
    07-31-11 07:02 PM
    Looks like a good deal and useful case. I may have to grab one!
    07-31-11 07:12 PM
    I have the Agf Grt and it is the best case I've tried for the torch. It works great with the slider doesnt cause the screen to wobble or any play at all with the screen. And it looks the best to. The other 2 I've tried were the casemate barely there and casemate medely,and a otterbox commuter all 3 cause some kind of screen wobble. I highly recommend the agf grt
    1425956 likes this.
    07-31-11 07:37 PM
    I have the Agf Grt and it is the best case I've tried for the torch. It works great with the slider doesnt cause the screen to wobble or any play at all with the screen. And it looks the best to. The other 2 I've tried were the casemate barely there and casemate medely,and a otterbox commuter all 3 cause some kind of screen wobble. I highly recommend the agf grt
    Do you have the AGF GRT "Endo" model, or the regular AGF GRT model? I think the Endo model is the cover/clip & holster style.
    07-31-11 07:56 PM
    Do you have the AGF GRT "Endo" model, or the regular AGF GRT model? I think the Endo model is the cover/clip & holster style.
    I Use the Agf Grt model and the bb oem holster fits perfect. Couldnt ask for a better case for the torch. Got mine on ebay for around 10 bucks.
    1425956 likes this.
    07-31-11 08:03 PM
    My Seidio Case/Holster has been working great and standing up to heavy usage!
    07-31-11 09:05 PM
    Never tried a seidio but they seem to be a bit pricey. jmo
    07-31-11 09:33 PM
    Nice one! It seems a little like mine, love it!
    08-03-11 03:21 AM
    Just wanted to give everyone an update on this case after having it a few days. The quality of this $10 holster is outstanding. Much more than I had anticipated. The lambskin leather is very soft, inside and out. The magnet that holds the flap closed, as well as the swivel on the case, work perfectly. My Torch fits into the holster very securely, but not too tight. Phone removal is a breeze and the side openings leave enough room to grip the phone for easy removal. I would highly recommend this holster to anyone looking for such. It does its job and does it well.

I ordered a GRT case to go over my Torch and I will report back with info on how well this holster does with a little added thickness and protection on the Torch.
    08-03-11 09:52 PM
    i picked up the MyBat BlackBerry Torch 9800 Fishbone Phone Protector Cover - Titanium Red/Black simply because it was like $5. it does not suffer from the screen wobble/jigger that the otterbox does. also, although I thought I would prefer the top buttons to be covered, i noticed that with the otterbox, sometimes my pocket unlocks the phone, as it is very easy to trigger the lock button. this didn't happen with the Mybat case. still, I prefer the otterbox. It has a much tighter fit, and the slider snaps open like it should. with the Mybat, it sort of just softly and slowly slid open. I feel like the Mybat case must be adding too much resistance, which could effect the life of the slider

Amazon.com: MyBat BlackBerry Torch 9800 Fishbone Phone Protector Cover - Titanium Red/Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    01-04-12 10:02 PM
    I never use it.But i think it looks really useful. Thanks for sharing...
    01-23-12 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD