I can't take it anymore. The Otterbox is great if your phone gets hit by a missle, but if you plan on using it for anything, forget it. The mic port is so bad that no one can hear me. Seeing that this is a phone, this is a major draw back.

Second the screen protector or shield, what ever you want to call it. I am constantly fighting with the water mark and when I get it to go away the oil caused all kinds of crap to get stuck between the storm and the cover. The screen protector is always dirty and you can't see through. Complete waste.

I purchased the first case in the end of Jan and have been waiting for this for 4 months. Since then I have been using a silicone case and it has worked just fine, and even has take some hits with no damage. People can hear me and I can clean the screen in 2 seconds and it is crystal clear.

We shouldn't have to settle people.

Mine is going back on Monday and I will be purchasing a new case ASAP.
    04-26-09 01:25 PM
    $50 for phone case is entirely too much anyway. Especially since the lifespan of a cell phone(before a newer, better phone is released) is normally a year & insurance for a new one is the same price.
    04-26-09 01:35 PM
    I agree with the OP. I can't return mine cause I removed the shield from it. I find I rarely use it, even in my tow truck
    04-26-09 01:47 PM
    I found the Vaja leather ivolution case to be a very nice case with no impact on the phone's usability. It has a flap that covers the front of the phone to protect the screen while it is on your hip.
    04-26-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD