I've been using my ipod shuffle at the gym lately and love the idea of inline music controls on the headphones. Are there any other headphones besides the ugly blackberry multimedia headphones that have inline music controls? I tried the shuffle headphones but they don't work
    02-02-10 09:49 AM
    Well, if its for sound just go for Skullcandies. Best headphones in my opinion. The music sounds AWSOME. The only downside is the cheapest ones i have ever found are about $20 at radioshack. if you can find the cheaper, go for it.
    02-02-10 10:07 AM
    I agree Skullcandy makes some good headphones and good earphones. The basic earphones run about 15-20 bucks retail but have great sound. I picked up some Skullcandy Inked earphones for 10 dollars at TJ maxx.
    02-02-10 10:10 AM
    Another one for skullcandy. Good cheap headphones I think mine were under 20 bucks at best buy. Good sound plus they have rubber fittings on them that block most ambient noise
    02-02-10 10:14 AM
    Another one for skullcandy. Good cheap headphones I think mine were under 20 bucks at best buy. Good sound plus they have rubber fittings on them that block most ambient noise
    +1...they actually go in your ear and they have some bass!
    02-02-10 10:16 AM
    Do any of the skullcandy headphones have inline music controls like on the shuffle? That was my main reason for looking for new headphones.
    02-02-10 10:20 AM
    ummm you mean when you shake it it shuffles the song? explain the inline thing please haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 10:27 AM
    I'm partial to my RIM Stereo Premium Headphones, Shop Crackberry has them on sale for 39 (they retail for 89) and they have the controls....

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C1EhsVOO

ummm you mean when you shake it it shuffles the song? explain the inline thing please haha

Inline music controls is a button bar that is on the cord that lets you control the volumn, pause, ff, rewind, etc.
    02-02-10 10:31 AM
    Just make sure you don't get any high quality headphones. I have a pair of Shure headphones and tried to use it with my storm....the storm, on sensitive levels, gives tons of static which I could hear as a louder than soft background noise. Whatever pair you get, make sure its below 30 bucks. Especially if you are using it with the storm only, not worth investing in.
    02-02-10 01:41 PM
    I've always been partial to Sennheiser headphones. They have some of the widest frequency ranges for the money of any headphones I've seen. They have some great 'phones for around 20 to 30 bucks.

02-02-10 03:46 PM
    Ive got a pair of Ultimate Ears EB 5 that cost me $200...
    they sound great but...
    I got a pair of V-Moda Bass Feqs that sound better for $25.
    Lots of bass ..good highs and great volume and no distortion.
    Theyre small and comfortable..

but no inline controls...
    Last edited by batterypull; 02-02-10 at 05:51 PM.
    02-02-10 05:49 PM
    Now I'll probably catch allot of flack for posting this. I have the Jabra BT3030 that I picked up in eBay for $25 shipped. The controls are very intuitive and easy to learn. The sound form the headphones is pretty damn good too. Nice clean sound with good bass response. Yeah it may be dumb to have the "dog tag" hanging from your neck, but hey it works for me. But that's just my .02

02-02-10 06:07 PM
    i've got a set of moto rokr blue tooth headphones, the original version, and i love them.

they've got music controls on your ear, and no wire to get in the way when you are working out (i use mine at the gym all the time)
    02-02-10 07:20 PM
    depending on situation, i use either skullcandy (wired) or motorola sd9hd (bt).

9 times out of 10 i use the bluetooth ones. no issues with connecting, great sound, good battery life and pandora friendly... i usually listen to music at work for between 4-6 hours.

gl!
    02-03-10 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD