Hey just wondering if anyone who bought a case from the otterbox because i know it comes with that thin layer that covers the screen and keyboard, if anyone who isnt using it could i perhaps buy it from you? or if you could be so kind as to donate it to me
    04-03-08 11:18 PM
    does it make it hard to type? i am thinking of buying the otterbox just for the keyboard+screen protector because I am an artist and have already gotten paint on my keys accidentally, but it came off with ease, just dont want another incident lol, does anyone know if any other companies make a keyboard protector?
    04-04-08 08:47 AM
    i've searched around for other companies that make the keyboard protector for the 8320 but with no luck i like the screen and keyboard protector from the otterbox but i dont like the rest that comes with it because its too bulky for me, i was planning to put the screen and keyboard protector film/membrane under my seidio clear hard case because i want my keyboard protected from dust and other things, as for the typing i've seen a video of it on youtube and i dont think its hard to type.
    04-04-08 09:03 AM
    Just call Otterbox and ask them for a new one. I scratched mine and a they are sending me a new one free, they are not even charging me for the shipping. Their customer service is top notch!
    04-04-08 09:26 AM
    Just call Otterbox and ask them for a new one. I scratched mine and a they are sending me a new one free, they are not even charging me for the shipping. Their customer service is top notch!
    wouldn't they need a proof of purchase?
    04-04-08 10:32 AM
    If they did, they didn't ask me for any...
    04-04-08 10:34 AM
    sweet thanks!
    04-07-08 11:18 AM
    Hello all, I am new to this site. I got my BB curve on 2/28 so I am still learning to use it. I am using a case to cover the whole phone, while at first I thought it would be hard to type with the case on (it was very tight) it did loosen up. It's thinner than the otterbox and it does the job. I hope you can see the picture of it.

Front on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Last edited by Ehunter228; 04-14-08 at 01:45 PM.
    04-09-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD