Does anyone know what has caused the large scale renewal/subscription issues for some subscribers? I've noticed a few of my contacts saying they are having difficulty and are unable to renew/upgrade.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk
    08-20-12 10:00 PM
    I'm having the issue. I think it happens when you renew. My renewal date is the 16th and I've been having it since then.
    08-21-12 01:18 AM
    It took me a week to get logged in again. had to twice reset my password..... but I managed to get back.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-21-12 01:45 AM
    Glad to hear it is not just me. Everything in app world says I am subscribed and paid up. My account info in BBMM says I am not due until sept. Refresh not working. This sucks.

My renewal date is the 16th as well.
    Last edited by geoffsdad; 08-21-12 at 08:35 AM.
    08-21-12 08:33 AM
    My renewal date is the 6th of the month. I didn't have any issues with my August renewal. I hope its resolved soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk
    08-21-12 09:32 AM
    Yup, me too. They happily charged my credit card $4.99 but my 25 song adds are nowhere to be found.

Looks like RIM laid off the BBMM Support team.
    08-22-12 09:33 AM
    So has anyone fixed this yet?
    08-23-12 05:54 PM
    Duh. As soon as I posted that it took me about 10 seconds to fix. It's not hard at all. Click on Account Info, Subscription Details, and then Refresh. Make sure your wifi is off. For some reason it wouldn't work through wifi. As soon as I tried going through my cell provider it worked fine though.
    08-23-12 05:59 PM
    no issues for me so far, renewal I think 1st week Sept so will see. Been seeing it mentioned though.

pm me with pin or for pin for BBMM add - TxDocDRM on BBMM: ME - no rap or hippity hoppity. Subscribed - rock, classic rock, blues, classical, country, acoustic, metal - and whatever else you have for me to learn about (minus R/HH)
    08-23-12 06:07 PM
    I'm having this issue too since my renewal date of Aug 25. Seems like the renewal didn't get processed (no payment has been posted yet), but my account status is still Subscribed.

I've tried refreshing account info numerous times (also tried the suggestion about of turning off WiFi) and multiple battery pulls. No luck.

I get error messages when trying to Upgrade (which makes sense, since I'm already subscribed) or Cancel.

I tried submitting a support request to RIM, but their stupid form says my PIN is not valid. WTG.
    08-27-12 09:02 AM
    Same here.. the worst part about it is I'm visiting a country that doesn't have bbmm.. I tried to reinstall, but It wouldnt' even let me redownload it.. I got one off of rroyy.com but it won't allow me to make in app purchases. argh!!!
    08-27-12 10:30 AM
    I tweeted @BlackBerryHelp and pointed them to this thread. Hopefully we hear something.
    spike12 likes this.
    08-27-12 10:48 AM
    Same, I have contacted the support team and linked them to this thread too.. about a quarter of my list seems to be cut off from their subscriptions.. many of them longtime users.
    08-27-12 10:53 AM
    I'm having the same issue...

Grrrr

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com
    08-27-12 10:54 AM
    Thanks for posting Mark.. It seems some people managed to get their subscription working.. If any one does find a fix hopefully they will share it here.
    08-27-12 11:20 AM
    After confirming to the RIM twitter rep that I received my usual monthly confirmation of subscription renewal, they said to call my service provider (I'm with Bell, btw) and request to be transferred to RIM for further assistance. I don't have time for that today, but maybe tomorrow ...
    08-27-12 04:17 PM
    I am having the same issue BlackBerry Help told me to contact Verizon. Verizon said its an app promblem not a phone promblem
    08-28-12 08:23 PM
    After confirming to the RIM twitter rep that I received my usual monthly confirmation of subscription renewal, they said to call my service provider (I'm with Bell, btw) and request to be transferred to RIM for further assistance. I don't have time for that today, but maybe tomorrow ...
    Parabola the other thing you can do is take up within appworld:

click on appworld,
    find the app description page, go to the summary tab, and scroll to the bottom, click on the get support button. The link will take you directly to the app developer support team and they will be able to help you over email.
    08-29-12 03:04 AM
    Parabola the other thing you can do is take up within appworld:

click on appworld,
    find the app description page, go to the summary tab, and scroll to the bottom, click on the get support button. The link will take you directly to the app developer support team and they will be able to help you over email.
    Thanks spike, but unfortunately I tried that early on and their web form continually tells me that I've entered an invalid PIN -- very annoying.
    08-29-12 09:25 AM
    I've also posted to a thread at the BB Support forums: BBM music - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    spike12 likes this.
    08-29-12 12:39 PM
    Hey Parabola, I don't recall a webform, I was speaking about appworld app on your phone, not the website.. Were you referring to the webpage or app?
    08-29-12 01:12 PM
    Hey Parabola, I don't recall a webform, I was speaking about appworld app on your phone, not the website.. Were you referring to the webpage or app?
    Hi spike, yeah when I click the "Get Support" button within the App World app, it brings me to the following link: https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...t_input.action

When I try submitting that form, it tells me that I have submitted an invalid PIN -- which I doubled checked at least a dozen times!

UPDATE: son of a ...! I filled out the form once again so I could get the exact wording of the PIN error msg, and wouldn't you know it the submission went through! *sigh* Hopefully it leads to something, though ...
    08-29-12 01:30 PM
    lack of response or acknowledgement of an issue equals cancellation of service, love the program but no support or appreciation of customers does not get my dollar.
    08-29-12 07:48 PM
    UPDATE: son of a ...! I filled out the form once again so I could get the exact wording of the PIN error msg, and wouldn't you know it the submission went through! *sigh* Hopefully it leads to something, though ...
    I don't know if it's related to submitting that online form yesterday, but randomly early this morning (4am) I received an App World Cancellation Notice email. It says my subscription had been cancelled and would not be renewed; I would continue to have access until Aug 25 (a few days in the past!).

I was then able to go into BBM Music and simply upgrade to a premium account via the usual method.

This is fine by me, because I was never charged for my scheduled renewal on the 25th, so there doesn't appear to be any double charges.
    08-30-12 10:32 AM
    lack of response or acknowledgement of an issue equals cancellation of service, love the program but no support or appreciation of customers does not get my dollar.
    I tried deleting, and then reinstalling upgrading,still nothing and it won't let me upgrade to premium..very frustrating.
    08-30-12 01:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD