I was looking for these ringtones if anyone has them! Patience by guns and roses, when I see you smile by old English and how do I live by leann rimes. If anyone has them I'd greatly appreciate you posting them!
    06-02-08 11:00 PM
    Check (if you already haven't) over at our free ringtones! All the way at the top of this site is a tap for free wallpapers and ringtones!! O and welcome to CrackBerry!!
    06-02-08 11:01 PM
    Christy,

Have you tried using the Roxio software via DM to make these ringtones yourself? Its soooo easy! I make all of my own now!!

If you don't have or can't use the Roxio software I would be more than happy to make the tones for you and send them to you!

Just PM or email ([email protected]) me with what part of each song you want to be your tone (about 20 seconds long) and I'll whip them up for you tomorrow morning! Believe it or not, I already have all three of those songs downloaded! (we must be about the same age if we both have "When I See You Smile" :-) Ha Ha!!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 11:10 PM
    Old English
    It's Bad English, if you have no luck, PM me your email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 11:44 PM
    Old English
    It's Bad English
    Oh, I didn't catch that either - too funny!!
    06-03-08 07:26 AM
    Free MP3 Ringtones - Downloads

This is my personal favourite site for ringtones. There is a huge variety... And they are all free and easily downloaded to your phone.
    06-03-08 01:26 PM
    If you have the songs on your computer, you can easily make your own online using Make Your Own Ringtones. Not only easy, but free!
    06-03-08 05:12 PM
    If you have the songs on your computer, you can easily make your own online using Make Your Own Ringtones. Not only easy, but free!
    Thanks For This Link, I Found One Last Night But You Have To Registered!!! This One Is Much Better!!
    06-03-08 05:34 PM
    Check on phonezoo.com
    06-03-08 07:04 PM
    Today's Crackberry.com blog post is titled Create Custom Blackberry Ringtones Using Your RIM Desktop Manager Software

It can be found here:

BlackBerry 101: Create Custom BlackBerry Ringtones Using Your RIM Desktop Manager Software | CrackBerry.com

Worth reading, for sure!!!
    06-03-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD