How is it? Is it a nice fit or does it make it much bigger?

For the people who have it, can you post some pics of it with your bold? The stock photos don't do it justice and would like to see some live shots before I pick one up.

Thanks in advance
    12-01-08 07:12 PM
    It is a very tight fit. Looks really good on the Bold. The only problem I have discovered so far is that if you want to take it off.... it's a huge pain in the rear! Now you really shouldn't have to take it off that often, but if/when you do... it's a challenge.

I'll do my best to get some pics up tonight if I can.
    12-01-08 07:40 PM
    I have it and can't imagine anything else that can protect the phone this much withoud increasing much the zise. I spent an entire morning searching for cases and reading reviews and the seidio boxwave seemed to be the only non bulky hard cases. In the end I decided on the sedio because I like the plactic between trackball and screen and I could not tell from pics if the boxwave had openins for the side speaker vents. My only complaints is fits way too tight, you have to really push to get this thing to close

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 07:46 PM
    Check this out.... It has pictures:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...-9000-a-98372/
    12-01-08 07:47 PM
    I can't edit or don't know how when posting from the phone

I meant to write "seidio or boxwave" in the previous post

12-01-08 07:50 PM
    I have it and love it. Only negitive is if you have to do a battery pull it is a pain to take off the case as mentioned above.
    12-01-08 07:52 PM
    Here's my review...

Seidio Innocase Surface Case & Holster Reviewed! | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by davistld01; 12-01-08 at 08:33 PM.
    12-01-08 08:30 PM
    I have it and love it. Only negitive is if you have to do a battery pull it is a pain to take off the case as mentioned above.
    Just press alt, shift and delete at the same time to reset your Bold to see if that clears up the issue before pulling off the case to do a battery pull.
    12-01-08 10:00 PM
    Doesn't make it bigger at all. I love mine

12-01-08 10:05 PM
    Check this out.... It has pictures:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/se...-9000-a-98372/
    hey thanks a lot for this link...nice to see live pics...thanks again
    12-01-08 10:07 PM
    Certainly looks like the case to get. You say its a tight fit. Is it that tight so that it doesnt move inside the case. I had a snuggish fit case (other manufacturer) for my iPod touch and there was the smallest of movement of the iPod touch within the case and this caused it to get marked.

So if the innocase is a real snug fit without any internal movement of the phone then im deffinately gonna grab one.

Nice review btw
    12-01-08 11:56 PM
    phone doesnt budge at all while in the case.
    12-02-08 08:25 AM
    I'm surprised noone has mentioned the flex armor yet for the bold by Seidio.
    12-02-08 09:01 AM
    It is a very tight fit. Looks really good on the Bold. The only problem I have discovered so far is that if you want to take it off.... it's a huge pain in the rear! Now you really shouldn't have to take it off that often, but if/when you do... it's a challenge.

Kasper,

In regards to removing the case, the easiest way I've found is to separate the side clips first. Then the top clips will come apart easier. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    12-02-08 09:41 AM
    I have it on my Bold. I actually like the case very much, but I am wondering how well it will hold up when it takes a dive onto the floor/ground. Im thinking it will come apart and not protect the device at all.

Anyone drop their bb with the innocase?
    12-02-08 09:59 AM
    I didn't want the holster part so I just ordered a rubberized snap on case from ebay for 7 dollars shippedI

12-02-08 10:59 AM
    Did it damage the housing? Or did the innocase take the abuse?
    12-02-08 02:12 PM
    Certainly looks like the case to get. You say its a tight fit. Is it that tight so that it doesnt move inside the case. I had a snuggish fit case (other manufacturer) for my iPod touch and there was the smallest of movement of the iPod touch within the case and this caused it to get marked.

So if the innocase is a real snug fit without any internal movement of the phone then im deffinately gonna grab one.

Nice review btw
    phone doesnt budge at all while in the case.
    Thanks, im gonna have to get myself one. Do any of the UK BB users on here know of any UK sellers?
    12-04-08 10:25 PM
    Hey Bosco, what was the result of the fall while it was in the case ? Phone condition, Height of drop ?
    Thanks,
    Pete
    12-05-08 12:37 AM

Well, I've had mine about 3 weeks and it broke just now as I was taking it off to do a battery pull. I'll contact them to see if they will cover it under warranty. I also had a headset plug adapter and the insulation broke on that as well. Seidio is covering that under warranty. I wonder if this is an indication of a trend with Seidio products. The case looked great right up to the time it broke. Anyone else have a problem like this?
    12-06-08 12:53 AM
    Well, I've had mine about 3 weeks and it broke just now as I was taking it off to do a battery pull. I'll contact them to see if they will cover it under warranty. I also had a headset plug adapter and the insulation broke on that as well. Seidio is covering that under warranty. I wonder if this is an indication of a trend with Seidio products. The case looked great right up to the time it broke. Anyone else have a problem like this?
    Did you contact seidio about covering under warranty? Cause I loved my seidio innocase, until I accidentally snapped it trying to take it off today. Grrrrrrr. snug fit and didn't increase the size of the bold by much at all, but the top piece is soooo damn flimsy. Already ordered a new one, but just curious whether or not they replaced yours for free?

12-10-08 02:50 AM
    LVampa and c.paqueo,

I apologize for the problems you've had with your new Innocases. Please email your contact and original order information to [email protected] and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    12-10-08 11:58 AM
    LVampa and c.paqueo,

I apologize for the problems you've had with your new Innocases. Please email your contact and original order information to [email protected] and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    Seidio's customer service is definitely 2nd to none. Not only did they reach out to me after a post about how my innocase snapped, but they actuall did "take care" of me. I am most definitely a satisfied customer.

12-10-08 11:11 PM
    I am contacting to see if the Seidio hard innocase can be taken off and put back on regularly or if it is recommended? Will the case lose some of its tight fit will all of the removal??
    06-16-09 05:13 PM
    Did you contact seidio about covering under warranty? Cause I loved my seidio innocase, until I accidentally snapped it trying to take it off today. Grrrrrrr. snug fit and didn't increase the size of the bold by much at all, but the top piece is soooo damn flimsy. Already ordered a new one, but just curious whether or not they replaced yours for free?

i went thru 2 cases with the same issue, same crack in the top right corner. i'm back to an iphone for now, but i've still got the new innocase that was sent to me waiting to put back on when i go back to the bold. nice case though.
    06-16-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD