This looks like a pretty nice (cheaper) alternative to the PowerMat. It's listed on Amazon for only $70. Wondering how it performs though. Might make a few nice Christmas gifts.

Duracell | myGrid Cell Phone Starter Kit
    10-20-10 08:13 PM
    Would Verizon 8530 Curves be compatible since the 8330 is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 08:55 AM
    Would Verizon 8530 Curves be compatible since the 8330 is?

8520/30 do not have rear charging contacts as the 8300 series did. You would need a plug-in adaptor for your micro-USB port. I know Powermat has one, dunno on Powergrid.

10-30-10 09:38 AM
    Looks like a expensive alternative to me. Both mats are $69.99 on Amazon. The big difference is the extra Power Clips/Sleeves for the MyGrid are outrageously expensive at $29.99+ (if you can find them in stock). For the PowerMat you can get a back cover or powercube for less than $20.00 (still way to much money).
    10-30-10 01:04 PM
    I'd miss my night desk charging pod, bb is my clock and alarm.
    10-31-10 10:27 AM
    The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stations brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available this month at Target and Target.com.
    Last edited by novadrag; 01-24-11 at 09:00 AM.
    11-01-10 02:31 PM
    The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stationers brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras � any device 5W or less � on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available this month at Target and Target.com.
    The unanswered question. Is it affordable? Both the PowerMat and the MyGrid cost over $100 to charge 3+ devices (charge pad + required device accessories). I can probably buy 5 charge pods (with power cords) and a power strip for that price.
    11-03-10 06:25 PM
    Can the 9330 Curve be used on this device also?

12-16-10 12:56 PM
    Hello, last month I bought my grid package in which Duracell rechargeable. When I charged it then it stops my signal calling to other phones. To make a call I have to unplugged the battery , does it normal or you guys anyone get this kind of problem.
    06-17-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD