Anyone notice that when you use it to prop open a door, the screen sometimes cracks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have to admit, I lol'd.

Yeah, I mean, it might be like a fraction of a mm non flush, but dang...I thought the battery door complaints were a bit of a stretch.
    07-18-09 11:35 AM
    Guys guys, this is early production phases for them. I am going back on August 10th and showing them allllll of the flaws with mine (door, screen ripple when buttons are pushed, etc.) and getting a brand new one. Within 30 days, why not?
    07-18-09 11:43 AM
    O hai gaiz. Anyone ever noticed there's buttons on my tour..so flush so flush dudes.

Smh at peeps noticing microscopic details on the tour..
    07-18-09 11:55 AM
    Guys guys, this is early production phases for them. I am going back on August 10th and showing them allllll of the flaws with mine (door, screen ripple when buttons are pushed, etc.) and getting a brand new one. Within 30 days, why not?
    Because so many people have returned theirs for a new one, that you will most likely get a refurbished one. So just keep yours, trust.

This process happened with my iPod - Had three iPods within a two month time span.. and the original was better than the second and the third.

Just calm down, and keep the ones we have. Like, honestly.. I don't like the fact that my keys look like they were built too small, therefore don't fill the gaps near the edges, making light shine through.. But whatev, I'm keeping it because the BB itself is fine. Don't want them to give me a refurbished one.. Sprint and Apple likes to do that. Wouldn't surprise me if Verizon jumped on the bandwagon!
    07-18-09 12:15 PM
    Because so many people have returned theirs for a new one, that you will most likely get a refurbished one. So just keep yours, trust.

This process happened with my iPod - Had three iPods within a two month time span.. and the original was better than the second and the third.

Just calm down, and keep the ones we have. Like, honestly.. I don't like the fact that my keys look like they were built too small, therefore don't fill the gaps near the edges, making light shine through.. But whatev, I'm keeping it because the BB itself is fine. Don't want them to give me a refurbished one.. Sprint and Apple likes to do that. Wouldn't surprise me if Verizon jumped on the bandwagon!
    Nope, you're wrong. If it is within 30 days, they are required to open a box in front of you and give you a new one.
    07-18-09 12:19 PM
    I went to best buy yesterday and got a new phone. This one is tons better. The case doesn't sit flush but now it isn't scraping me and its no longer an issue.
    Although now I have the high pitched noise.. But not a big deal.

I walked in, said I was having problems and they opened a new one and swapped it out for me. No questions asked.

Although they didn't *228 it, but hey this one works.
    07-19-09 02:25 PM
    Yeah, this was actually one of the first things I noticed. Mine sticks out. Doesn't bother me too much, but I agree that for the price, it should be perfecttt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:31 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD