To be honest, I am not a big theme person. I like to read the threads and see the options and I admire everyone's talent and ingenuity in making new themes, but I like the way the Bold is set up.

But that screen is so BEAUTIFUL and so I am always trying out new images. Love some of them on this Crackberry site, especially the abstract arty ones. I spend a silly amount of time looking at the pictures in my files and choosing the one I want - that matches my mood - this day, this week.

Anyone else this nuts for wallpaper? I'm pretty low-tech I guess. Little things please me.
    12-06-08 08:32 PM
    I change wallpapers every few days so I guess I am a wallpaper nut as well.
    12-06-08 08:34 PM
    same here i change it everyday atleast twice
    12-06-08 08:36 PM
    You can label me a wallpaper nut as well. I am alwayss looking for new images for my Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 08:37 PM
    GUILTY AS CHARGED! I change my wallpaper at least 6 or 7 times a day. I should prolly go to meetings for such things.
    12-06-08 08:38 PM
    Anywhere special that people go looking for new images? Not that I need to spend any more time on this....
    12-06-08 08:40 PM
    Whoa jrogers.... I leave my alerts on 24/7 and wake up in the middle of the night to secretly do email without waking up my spouse, but 6 or 7 wallpaper changes a day is cracked.

I love it!
    12-06-08 08:42 PM
    hahahaha i do the same thing KareBare. Im a junkie i know. At least i admit it though.
    12-06-08 08:44 PM
    Ya I have 300-400 of them on my Bold. I change it every 2 or 3 days.
    12-06-08 08:49 PM
    There is a few on my thread now but i need some more, here it is http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/sh...09/#post284413 Bold wallpapers are towards the end...
    12-06-08 08:50 PM
    Holy awesome thread, Severe. I'll look through it. I am too simple to know how to post my favourites here. But I am mostly wondering if people think about wallpaper as much as I do.

Looks like it's a yes.
    12-06-08 08:59 PM
    You are a correct, it is a popular thread and i change up my wallpapers constantly, along with alot of others. Hope you like the thread...
    12-06-08 09:00 PM
    Guilty as charged
    12-06-08 09:01 PM
    guilty here too. being a photographer I am always cropping my photos to 480x320 just for my bold

the problem is I can't seem to just stick with one photo. wish there was a 3rd party app that can change wallpapers. every 30min/1hr/2hr whatever. kind of like my mbp does.
    12-06-08 09:05 PM
    I love it, Severe. Need to take a day off to wade through it.

Am really into graphical/abstract stuff. Anyone see/remember the Punch-Drunk Love (movie) posters? Like that. Would love to have exactly that but without the name of the movie on it. Or graffiti stuff or some Miro or something.
    Last edited by KareBare; 12-06-08 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Ridiculous spelling.
    12-06-08 09:06 PM
    I am always changing out my wallpapers. I do it to my computers but now that I have this amazing phone, I tend to always have my screen looking different; twice a day.
    12-06-08 09:07 PM
    this is my wall paper

12-06-08 09:11 PM
    My wife thinks I am crazy because I change my wallpaper at least once a day. I love all the different, beautiful pictures that are out there for the Bold. I have about 50 of them on my phone, and I am always looking for more. :-)
    12-06-08 10:37 PM
    More theme crazy than wallpaper crazy (which requires 3-4 wallpapers per theme...). Spend too much time in Plazmic...
    12-06-08 10:44 PM
    I must admit, I'm looking at christmas wallpapers on deviantart in a separate tab as we speak. *turns red* haha
    12-06-08 11:32 PM
    Oh I'm in a sharing mood, for anyone looking for christmas ones, here's a few I thought were neat....the candy cane one with the little man is kinda weird but I like it, maybe I'm morbid, haha

All formatted already for the Bold, so just save and enjoy!

12-06-08 11:42 PM
    Oh I'm in a sharing mood, for anyone looking for christmas ones, here's a few I thought were neat....the candy cane one with the little man is kinda weird but I like it, maybe I'm morbid, haha

All formatted already for the Bold, so just save and enjoy!

These are sweet! Thank you for having that holiday spirit.
    12-06-08 11:53 PM
    These are sweet! Thank you for having that holiday spirit.

haha no problem! I figured as long as I'm formatting them and uploading them, some other people may enjoy them as well.

Deviantart is GREAT for wallpaper freaks, just as an fyi
    12-07-08 12:29 AM
    Hahah, I just changed my wallpaper and then find this thread. I change my mine about everyday it seems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:31 AM
    haha no problem! I figured as long as I'm formatting them and uploading them, some other people may enjoy them as well.

Deviantart is GREAT for wallpaper freaks, just as an fyi
    I've been checking out the deviantart site. Very neat. I could probably spend all night messing with their selections. Thanks again for suggestions. I am fairly new to crackberry, apps, os upgrades, etc. You pro's really know how to make the experience painless and fun.
    12-07-08 12:33 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD