there are some reviews praising this case but i was just wondering if i could get some more in depth responses and comments from people that have actually purchased this silicone skin, or maybe even recommend a better one, im really looking for the best silicone skin out there.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=b7eIbJoy
    01-12-09 03:15 AM
    nobody? i know plenty of you guys have silicone skins...don't lie =D
    01-12-09 04:08 AM
    & it's great. I really like how the phone feels in my hand when the skin is on and it gives me a better grip. I sell phones for a living and for the lucky few customers that I let hold my Storm, they say the same thing. It doesn't look too shabby either.
    01-12-09 04:08 AM
    & it's great. I really like how the phone feels in my hand when the skin is on and it gives me a better grip. I sell phones for a living and for the lucky few customers that I let hold my Storm, they say the same thing. It doesn't look too shabby either.
    have u had any experiences with other silicone cases? whats it like taking it out of ur pocket and putting back in...does it stick badly?
    01-12-09 04:10 AM
    I have one similar that I got from Verizon, and it works fine. It's thin enough for the phone to still fit in a holster/case.
    01-12-09 04:13 AM
    I have one similar that I got from Verizon, and it works fine. It's thin enough for the phone to still fit in a holster/case.
    i was looking at those, they are around 12-13 bucks, i was just wondering if there are better silicone cases out there. im not looking to get a hardcase because those just annoy me, id rather have something that grips very well. i was looking at the Seido Flexarmor, but not a fan of the way it looks.
    01-12-09 04:22 AM
    No, I've never tried any other silicone cases, but this suits me just fine. The ease of taking it in/out of my pocket...it depends on how loose my pockets are. When I wear my slacks, I have no problem with it at all, but with my jeans, there is a slight resistance. It's not that bad, though, if you are someone who wears skinny jeans, you might have a problem.
    01-12-09 04:22 AM
    so i guess these will be a problem

01-12-09 04:25 AM
    Haha well, if you wear those, then yes. It's all about loose fit baby!
    01-12-09 04:27 AM
    LOL. Yeah, that might be a problem for you then. I bought that one with my phone. Same one you can pick up at any Verizon store. Not that bad of a skin. I'm not using mine anymore (PhantomSkinz and the BB Pocket Pouch work better for me). Did have some resistance when taking it in and out of my pockets.
    01-12-09 04:29 AM
    I posted thoughts about my Seidio FlexArmor skin here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bes...ml#post1317491

It is good for a silicone skin. Good cut-outs and the white/clear doesn't show lint like the darker skins do. However, while it is "grippy" I've ordered a leather croc case from Sena this weekend. The skin is just too difficult to pull out of the bag or my pocket.
    01-12-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD