I've got a ton of wallpapers loaded on my card, but everytime I select one as home screen, once it goes to black, and then when I wake it back up, it reverts back to the original default "red check" Verizon screen.

I do have Visual Arts / Wallpaper Shuffle installed (because i actually hope that I can shuffle all my wallpapers), and am wondering if this software is causing the problem.

Anyone have any suggestions? Appreciate any help!
    02-08-09 09:23 AM
    I haven't had that problem but does putting the wallpapers on the device memory correct this or does the problem continue?
    02-08-09 09:25 AM
    does putting the wallpapers on the device memory correct this or does the problem continue?
    I had someone mention that before so I put a few wallpapers on the device memory and tried it, but still had the same problem. I've heard from others that the "source" of the wallpapers should have no bearing on the issue.
    Go figure.....
    02-08-09 09:28 AM
    Did you converted those to the Storm screen size?
    02-08-09 09:49 AM
    Did you converted those to the Storm screen size?
    Yep, 98% of them are either from this website in the wallpaper section or downloaded from the "Wallpaper of the Day" thread. I'm almost 100% sure that they're all fit for the storm.
    02-08-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD