Valid 10/07/09 to 10/14/09.

Hope this helps some of you!

I plan to order the following:

Innocase Snap Black
    Innocase Snap Amethyst
    Innocase 360 Black
    Ultimate Screen Guard

Total: $89.70

Anyone have any working Seidio coupon codes?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by KungFuSito; 10-07-09 at 12:35 AM.
    10-04-09 09:39 PM
    I spent hours searching for one last night with no luck...and I spent $130 I JUST missed 10% off on the cradles by a few days, I was pissed.
    10-04-09 10:25 PM
    10-04-09 10:47 PM
    Thanks Aaron, but like serijules, I searched for hours last night and found those coupons too. Unfortunately none of them work.
    10-04-09 11:02 PM
    I would like a coupon to. I just bought the charging cradle and the innocase hybrid. But now i want to give the snap and the innocase surface II a try.

Come on Seidio throw a dog a bone!
    10-04-09 11:32 PM
    I would like a coupon to. I just bought the charging cradle and the innocase hybrid. But now i want to give the snap and the innocase surface II a try.

Come on Seidio throw a dog a bone!
    What is your reasoning for getting the Hybrid over the other cases?

I decided not to get the Innocase II / Innocase Hybrid because I've read / seen some reviews stating that the outer keys are somewhat hindered by the edges of the case.

As a result, I will go with either the Snap + Screen Guard combo or the 360 since either choice won't hinder my typing at all.

I'm a little concerned with the trackball clearance and lack of keyboard back-lighting with the 360 though.
    10-05-09 12:00 AM
    I just got my seidio case but my cradles are on back order. I did get this coupon code with the case. Try myGear10 for the code. It works at myGearStore.com Good luck.
    10-05-09 12:01 AM
    What is your reasoning for getting the Hybrid over the other cases?

I decided not to get the Innocase II / Innocase Hybrid because I've read / seen some reviews stating that the outer keys are somewhat hindered by the edges of the case.

As a result, I will go with either the Snap + Screen Guard combo or the 360 since either choice won't hinder my typing at all.

I'm a little concerned with the trackball clearance and lack of keyboard back-lighting with the 360 though.
    I liked the way it looked on Kingzee's video review. Its a good case and saved it from a couple nasty drops on to the concrete today but to be honest I don't think I like the clear plastic.

It looks good when its clean, but it took less than a day to start seeing dirt and dust under neath it. Plus in bright light it reflects to much and is distracting. I honestly wouldn't recommend it.

As for the keys, I don't have any trouble with the keys at all. The outer keys are very easy to get to. The only key I had trouble with at first was the space bar but ive gotten used to it now and now I have no trouble at all typing.
    10-05-09 12:09 AM
    I just got my seidio case but my cradles are on back order. I did get this coupon code with the case. Try myGear10 for the code. It works at myGearStore.com Good luck.
    Thanks McNibbler, but i'd rather order all my products from one site. They don't have any Snaps in stock.

Although the 360 for $7 off is tempting!
    I liked the way it looked on Kingzee's video review. Its a good case and saved it from a couple nasty drops on to the concrete today but to be honest I don't think I like the clear plastic.

It looks good when its clean, but it took less than a day to start seeing dirt and dust under neath it. Plus in bright light it reflects to much and is distracting. I honestly wouldn't recommend it.

As for the keys, I don't have any trouble with the keys at all. The outer keys are very easy to get to. The only key I had trouble with at first was the space bar but ive gotten used to it now and now I have no trouble at all typing.
    The Surface II + Screen Guard combo would be awesome too. I'd hate to drop my Tour but it would definitely offer more protection than just the Snap.

I'm more of a fan of the Snap + Screen Guard combo though because when used together it will look so clean, elegant, and simple.

Does the 360 interest you at all?
    10-05-09 12:14 AM
    Thanks McNibbler, but i'd rather order all my products from one site. They don't have any Snaps in stock.

Although the 360 for $7 off is tempting!

The Surface II + Screen Guard combo would be awesome too. I'd hate to drop my Tour but it would definitely offer more protection than just the Snap.

I'm more of a fan of the Snap + Screen Guard combo though because when used together it will look so clean, elegant, and simple.

Does the 360 interest you at all?
    I thought about it but its really more protection than what I need.
    10-05-09 12:23 AM
    Thanks for the code! Not only was mygearstore.com cheaper than seidio but the coupon made it even better! Just ordered my Innocase Surface II. Thanks!
    10-05-09 12:24 AM
    MyGearStore.com:
    Surface II
    Total: $53.56

SeidioOnline.com
    Surface II
    Total: $71.80

Come on Seidio, please give us a coupon code, i'd much rather order directly from you guys so that I can get my Snap + Screen Guard too!
    10-05-09 12:51 AM
    Get on ebay. Seidio has a corp. seller account on there and it saved me $10 buying through them on ebay, rather than on their site.
    10-05-09 12:59 AM
    damnit, wish i would have seen this thread yesterday. i just bought a bunch of crap i could have saved money on at mygearstore... oh well
    10-05-09 01:45 AM
    Bump.

10char
    10-05-09 01:33 PM
    You're not going to find anything significant coupon wise. Just pay up or cut out one of the Snaps.
    10-05-09 03:09 PM
    If you sign up for there email/newsletter there are coupons that come in the emails every once in a while.
    10-05-09 06:26 PM
    Get on ebay. Seidio has a corp. seller account on there and it saved me $10 buying through them on ebay, rather than on their site.
    They don't seem to have the snap listed yet
    10-05-09 07:03 PM
    I ordered my Seidio II Surface through Amazon.com (not directly from Amazon but another supplier who is an authorized dealer for Seidio. Instead of $29.95, it was $2O with free shipping. I thought it was better than coupons.
    10-05-09 07:38 PM
    I ordered my Seidio II Surface through Amazon.com (not directly from Amazon but another supplier who is an authorized dealer for Seidio. Instead of $29.95, it was $2O with free shipping. I thought it was better than coupons.
    I did the same but for $24/free shipping. I tend to feel more comfortable buying direct, but when it arrives with "Red Dawn"(heh) I will know if the cheaper price is worth the risk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 09:03 PM
    ebay has the 360 with holster for $45 shipped
    10-05-09 09:15 PM
    Blast! I didn't even think about Amazon.
    10-05-09 09:17 PM
    I did the same but for $24/free shipping. I tend to feel more comfortable buying direct, but when it arrives with "Red Dawn"(heh) I will know if the cheaper price is worth the risk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Apologies. You are right. It was $24 / free shipping. I really wanted to have the blue but the second thought - I ended up buying the red as well. But now the case for my daily use is always the red. Nice color!
    10-05-09 09:30 PM
    Bought Innocase Surface II in Blue ($24) and Innocase Surface II in Black with Holster ($40) on eBay. Including shipping, I paid about $70 plus I got back like $5 in cashback. Ordering from Seidio would of costed me a little over $80 with their free shipping or 10%
    10-06-09 01:26 PM
    10% off $50 or more: OCT10
    20% off Innocase Snap: OCTSNAP
    $10 off Charging cradle: OCTCRD
    10-07-09 06:47 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD