Thanks to slippery fingers in the Czech Republic, I get a new BB Of course, that means new research on charging pods, cases, etc. for the 9780.

I like the soft gel skins, along with an applied BSE, as that seems to be plenty of protection for the way I tend to use my BB. However, I find it a little frustrating to have to remove the gel to put it in the charging pod.

Are there any gel skins which eliminate this need? I'm not sure how they could be designed to do so realistically, but thought I'd ask as I've not seen anything mentioned.

I know about the Seidio Innocase II and Snap Cases with their charging cradle, but not sold on them though they seem to be the only line with a solution like this. Any comments?
    01-03-11 07:28 PM
    I just came on here to research what cases would work with the Seidio Charging cradle. I am on my second Innocase and will definitely not buy again!! Both cases have cracked in the exact same spot. I returned the first one and have super-glued the second one multiple times and tired of dealing with it.
    01-04-11 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD