I too am looking for a real good quality one - the type that has "a long oval slot for the ear-speaker & a small hole for the notification LED" while covering the entire top portion of the glass on 9900.

am not interested in the China/Taiwan varieties as they're just bogus stuff. I don't mind paying some $15 ~ 20 for a proper one ...

Any ideas ?
    03-29-12 09:52 AM
    Martin Fields. In the price range you suggest. Highly recommended.
    03-29-12 11:35 AM
    what do you guys think about the privacy protector? i'm positive that it all be a bit grainy like anti-glare protectors. do they alter the screen reading experience?
    03-30-12 12:59 AM
    Invisible Shield

works like a champ
    04-02-12 10:41 PM
    Steinheils, the absolute best.
    04-03-12 12:42 AM
    Steinheils "Ultra Crystal" is the best on the market. It has the oval slot around the speaker only, no need for a hole aound the notification LED as it will be visible throught the protector just like the rest of the screen.
    04-03-12 09:46 PM
    Steinheils "Ultra Crystal" is the best on the market. It has the oval slot around the speaker only, no need for a hole aound the notification LED as it will be visible throught the protector just like the rest of the screen.

Cant agree more. It also has a super nice feel for using the touch screen. It doesnt feel hard and tacky like some of the cheaper units. After a little work with some scotch tape I have zero bubbles, trapped particles, or lifting edges. You wouldnt even know its there.
    04-04-12 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD