I want to keep the "sleep feature" if possible....any thoughts? Sorry if this has been addressed...
    09-08-11 08:52 PM
    Highly unlikely. That case is like a glove. You'd be lucky to fit more than a credit card in there. I have found that the Commuter can fit in an old OEM 9000 holster and the sleeper function works. This is a holster that has carried a 9700 in a Commuter for 2 years, so it might already be a bit stretched out. A new one might not fit well at first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-11 09:04 PM
    Highly unlikely. That case is like a glove. You'd be lucky to fit more than a credit card in there. I have found that the Commuter can fit in an old OEM 9000 holster and the sleeper function works. This is a holster that has carried a 9700 in a Commuter for 2 years, so it might already be a bit stretched out. A new one might not fit well at first.

damn, shopcrackberry.com had the 9000 holster backordered..otherwise, i would've ordered one to arrive tomorrow with my bold 9930 and commuter..

i'm waiting for the influx of extended batteries/cases, holsters, etc.

i got lucky with my bold 9650, as a holster i had for another case perfectly fit my commuter.
    09-08-11 09:11 PM
    I have heard people saying that it would fit a 9000 holster if you have a thin case on.

09-08-11 09:12 PM
    Easily. Anything smaller than the Commuter will work fine in a 9k holster. I get mine on Amazon much cheaper, btw.

09-08-11 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD