OK, I know some of you might have read this before but just didn't know the answer, but I thought there was no harm in asking again (because I didn't get an answers), just in case some people missed it!

I was just wondering if you can get animated wallpapers on your Blackberry Torch? I've tried downloading some, but they just stay as normal wallpapers

I don't want a screensaver because I like to be able to see whether I've had any messages etc. My previous little Nokia used to, so I find it odd how such a high-tech phone (well meant to be anyway!) won't do it.

Am I doing something wrong? Which wouldn't surprise me really!

Ta v much - again xx
    06-04-11 05:10 PM
    If I'm not mistaken there are few themes supplied with animatic wallpaper. At least I remember few from plazmic. I tried a sunset theme and it does animate...but sadly I uninstall due to I don't like the overall theme. I rate it C tho...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-11 09:47 PM
    As far as I know you will need an animated theme you can get some from the blackberry app world or here on crackberry.
    06-05-11 10:49 PM
    remember that those thing will decrease your battery life and could slow down your torch.
    06-06-11 06:49 AM
    OK, I know some of you might have read this before but just didn't know the answer, but I thought there was no harm in asking again (because I didn't get an answers), just in case some people missed it!

I was just wondering if you can get animated wallpapers on your Blackberry Torch? I've tried downloading some, but they just stay as normal wallpapers

I don't want a screensaver because I like to be able to see whether I've had any messages etc. My previous little Nokia used to, so I find it odd how such a high-tech phone (well meant to be anyway!) won't do it.

Am I doing something wrong? Which wouldn't surprise me really!

Ta v much - again xx
    Thanks 4 ure help & advice xx )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-11 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD