Hey Cracktastict people, I just joined this great forum and thought I should start interacting I remembered the problem I had with my Bold 2, when I set a gif (animated) image as my blackberry's wallpaper it doesn't move it stays still as a JPG, but when I have the image open in the blackberry's image viewer it moves perfectly, can someone help me with this? It will be very helpful to me.

- Johnny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 06:53 AM
    It would have to be incorporated into the theme using plazmic composer. Setting it as a wallpaper won't cut it.

Welcome to the forums!
    08-01-10 07:00 AM
    It would have to be incorporated into the theme using plazmic composer. Setting it as a wallpaper won't cut it.

Welcome to the forums!
    Oh Bummer

08-01-10 07:05 AM

Welcome to the forums!
    Do you know any good themes that allow animated wallpapers? I'm not a themes designer myself but I have the Windows 7 theme with gadgets for my blackberry and love it.

08-01-10 07:28 AM
    Do you know any good themes that allow animated wallpapers? I'm not a themes designer myself but I have the Windows 7 theme with gadgets for my blackberry and love it.

There are some animated free themes in blackberry app world.
    08-01-10 08:56 AM
    And if you utilize the truly awesome "search" function in this forum you'll probably find what you're looking for!

08-01-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD