i have a slightly used otteebox defender case for a storm 2, great shape - 4 weeks old
    also have a otterbox impact case still in the original box - both for sale - make an offer

i. decided to go with the otterbox commuter case with the seidio case with clip....great combo!!!
    05-16-10 11:10 AM
    You might want to post this in the Marketplace.

Also, how are you using both the Commuter & Seidio cases at the same time?
    05-16-10 11:33 AM
    I'm interested in the Defender PM me.
    05-16-10 11:53 AM
    I would be interested in either or both. I would pay half of retail. P.m. Me if interested.
    Crayzhorse
    05-16-10 02:01 PM
    i have a slightly used otteebox defender case for a storm 2, great shape - 4 weeks old
    also have a otterbox impact case still in the original box - both for sale - make an offer

i. decided to go with the otterbox commuter case with the seidio case with clip....great combo!!!
    I have the seidio case with holster. If I get the otterbox commuter, it will work very well with the seidio clip??? Can you post a pic? I would love to see it together first before I buy it and try it
    05-16-10 06:32 PM
    the commuter works well with the seidio clip..will post a pic tomorrow.....it fits perfect and does not fall out
    05-16-10 07:58 PM
    awesome! thanks man
    05-16-10 08:01 PM
    the commuter works well with the seidio clip..will post a pic tomorrow.....it fits perfect and does not fall out
    Yeah. I would like to see it to. Thanks!
    05-17-10 12:52 AM
    Although you've possibly found a buyer, this isn't the right forum for posting item for sale. Try the Market Place like 'nlite...' suggested.

I have never used a case for my Storm, but have considered buying a Defender case before. They're quite pricey, but are they worth the money?
    05-17-10 01:24 AM
    here are a few pics..........a few of the pics are of the phone half way in the case...trust me it does lock in place with the clip on top and does not move while in the case at all
    Tom
    05-17-10 07:34 AM
    I'm looking at these on my phone so its a bit limited so ill check better later. But does the holster lock pop up as it does with the original seidio case on it?
    05-17-10 07:53 AM
    Although you've possibly found a buyer, this isn't the right forum for posting item for sale. Try the Market Place like 'nlite...' suggested.

I have never used a case for my Storm, but have considered buying a Defender case before. They're quite pricey, but are they worth the money?
    Lil Blackk, I have used a Defender case/holster combo on my Storm1 for about a year now. Also had the Defender combo for my Pearl before that. If you really want to protect your phone or your work/lifestyle exposes you and your phone to hard surfaces a lot, IMHO it is definitely worth it. I am not clumsy but even being careful; I have accidentally dropped my phone a few times at work and home. Where I work there are no soft surfaces for my phone to fall on. No carpet anywhere. Concrete and steel everywhere. And concrete pillars and walls that I occasionally bump up against. The Defender has provided me excellent protection and my phone still looks like new out of the case. I also don't cringe as much when my 3yr old takes off running with my Storm in her hand LOL. The downside is that it does add weight and bulk. For my lifestyle, it was a no-brainer. I am changing to an office job next week and a Storm2, so I bought the Commuter case for that and will carry it in my pocket. The Defender case in your pocket is doable, but just a little too bulky to be happy with it. Oh yeah, my Storm in the Defender case never fell out or got knocked out of the Otterbox holster that came with it, but I've read the design is different for the Storm2 and a few people have said it wasn't as secure. I can't testify for that part. Bottom line, in my experience with two different Otterbox Defender case and holster combo's, they are definitely worth the money.
    Last edited by Omahahaha; 05-17-10 at 08:19 PM.
    05-17-10 08:16 PM
    here are a few pics..........a few of the pics are of the phone half way in the case...trust me it does lock in place with the clip on top and does not move while in the case at all
    Tom
    Thanks for the pics!
    05-17-10 08:17 PM
    Lil Blackk, I have used a Defender case/holster combo on my Storm1 for about a year now. Also had the Defender combo for my Pearl before that. If you really want to protect your phone or your work/lifestyle exposes you and your phone to hard surfaces a lot, IMHO it is definitely worth it. I am not clumsy but even being careful; I have accidentally dropped my phone a few times at work and home. Where I work there are no soft surfaces for my phone to fall on. No carpet anywhere. Concrete and steel everywhere. And concrete pillars and walls that I occasionally bump up against. The Defender has provided me excellent protection and my phone still looks like new out of the case. I also don't cringe as much when my 3yr old takes off running with my Storm in her hand LOL. The downside is that it does add weight and bulk. For my lifestyle, it was a no-brainer. I am changing to an office job next week and a Storm2, so I bought the Commuter case for that and will carry it in my pocket. The Defender case in your pocket is doable, but just a little too bulky to be happy with it. Oh yeah, my Storm in the Defender case never fell out or got knocked out of the Otterbox holster that came with it, but I've read the design is different for the Storm2 and a few people have said it wasn't as secure. I can't testify for that part. Bottom line, in my experience with two different Otterbox Defender case and holster combo's, they are definitely worth the money.
    now i also read that the storm 2 defender case is not as secure, but i finally bought one ant to tell you after a weekend i have not had it fall out, clips in quite secure, from the looks of the storm 1 case i could see that one would be more secure ,, and for me i climb in and out of fire trucks and police cars all day long, i bump my phone alot and today i was in 30 fire trucks bumped alot and it never fell.. defender .. a good buy
    05-17-10 09:05 PM
    Thank You for the pics! (: Looks really nice!
    05-19-10 05:41 PM
    Tomkaz, I was about to buy one of those holsters for my storm2 commuter, but in your pictures it looks like the spring clip is just resting on top of the commuter. Can you answer to this? Was it just that way for the pics? I have never seen this holster in person but I thought it would "lock" onto the cut out area where the camera lens is.

Tom
    06-16-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD