Dear ____,

We are contacting you to let you know that item#OBBYCHA15 has gone on back order due to high demand. This item should be available to send within two weeks of this email. This is a estimated time frame it could always change. If you would not like to wait for this item, please notify us immediately to cancel this order. If we are not notified with in a week of this email and we receive the item in stock, the whole order will be shipped due to no response. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you and have a nice day!

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me via
    email or by phone. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
    Sharon

Customer Service
    13800 LIVE OAK AVE
    BALDWIN PARK, CA 91706

SCREW THAT I ORDERED THIS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO!

Cancelled. Just a heads up who might be ordering from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:33 PM
    I got mine. Didn't do the cheapest one. I'm a little disappointed with the charger itself.

08-14-09 05:37 PM
    At least yours didn't get canceled. I ordered my BB skin case from them a few weeks ago and they sent me an email recently saying they weren't going to get it in stock and that my order was canceled.
    08-14-09 05:39 PM
    Order it again and don't choose the default store. Check around. Mine took 6 days from time of order.

08-14-09 05:45 PM
    I ordered mine on 7/31 and finally got it today. It's a great looking charging pod but I'm a bit bummed that it didn't come with a power adapter. But for $11.20, beggars can't be choosers, right?
    08-14-09 05:55 PM
    I am kinda pissed off at this company. I order an in stock item and after two weeks they tell me demand has my order back ordered another two weeks. Sounds like they are having trouble paying their bills. I'll go to another vendor regardless of cost.

08-14-09 05:59 PM
    What did you expect? It's half the price, did you really think it was going to stay in stock? These threads are so annoying.
    08-14-09 07:57 PM
    Got both of mine yesterday(1 for home, 1 for work). Ordered 7/31. Took 2 weeks but well worth the wait.
    08-15-09 01:20 AM
    I just got mine today, small little dock.
    08-15-09 02:03 AM
    Got both of mine yesterday(1 for home, 1 for work). Ordered 7/31. Took 2 weeks but well worth the wait.
    same here. The dock is such a pleaure. Sure beats funbling atound with the charger
    08-15-09 02:13 AM
    same here. The dock is such a pleaure. Sure beats funbling atound with the charger
    Couldnt agree with u more
    08-15-09 04:29 AM
    yeah mine arrived today ordered 7/31...i had one for the curve so i couldn't wait and i'm glad the berry logo doesn't light up because that used to keep me up at night
    08-15-09 04:59 AM
    Mine arrived today. Took two weeks, but much less of a hassle than using the side charger. I'm probably going to order another one for the office. (PS had to register just to post this. )
    08-15-09 08:56 AM
    What did you expect? It's half the price, did you really think it was going to stay in stock? These threads are so annoying.
    I expect that is would not take two weeks to figure out that they were out of what they claim was in stock when I ordered. If they had let me know sooner I would already bought one. To be honest I thought the price was too cheap and almost didn't order...I got what I deserved. Lesson learned.

08-15-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD