Hey all,

I was just thinking about something...I must be the only person who keeps wallpaper that came with my berry...well, there is only one, which is the check mark from Verizon. I just don't like to have a lot going on in the background because I like to see the icons on my homescreen easily...am I the only one?

08-10-09 12:56 PM
    I'm the exact opposite -- I don't like icons, but I can see how you would want to see the icons if you like to use them. I do rotate/change my wallpaper a lot, and the one that came with the BBIcon theme is in the queue. I especially like to use it on a day when the clouds look like in the image.

Tony
    08-11-09 12:16 AM
    i understand where you're coming from but i constantly change my wallpaper. i dunno i guess i just like it to be pretty
    08-11-09 02:01 AM
    lol I am the total opposite of you guys
    08-11-09 12:13 PM
    I agree I stay with the default one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 04:45 PM
    I'm the OP of the biggest wallpaper thread here, and in my opinion, the best wallpaper collection of any BB website. I change my backround constantly...
    08-11-09 04:55 PM
    I love that you can change the wallpaper. I put up pictures. You make it completely personal.
    08-11-09 06:16 PM
    Here is my custom homescreen called Zen Tesla. Doctor Neutron
    08-11-09 09:44 PM
    I usually stay OEM in wallpapers as well. I'm picky about wallpapers. For me, the wallpaper has to flow with the phone.
    08-11-09 10:38 PM
    I started this thing where I change it everyday and post a screen shot of my homescreen on Twitter.

08-11-09 11:09 PM
    No...I change my wallpaper often.
    08-12-09 06:50 AM
    ewww. default wallpaper
    08-12-09 06:59 AM
    ewww. default wallpaper
    lawl, that was funny. but yeah i change my walls maybe two times a day
    08-12-09 09:06 PM
    Hey all,

I was just thinking about something...I must be the only person who keeps wallpaper that came with my berry...well, there is only one, which is the check mark from Verizon. I just don't like to have a lot going on in the background because I like to see the icons on my homescreen easily...am I the only one?

yes u might actually be the only man on earth with the default wallpaper
    08-27-09 07:59 PM
    I don't keep the default one, but I usually find one that I like and stick with it for a long time. I still upload tons of WPs to my SD card for some reason...
    08-30-09 09:58 PM
    I usually run the same wallpaper that I pick for the theme I am running at the time.
    08-30-09 10:00 PM
    For me its either a picture of my kids the app world logo or the bb logo. I don't like the verizon default but hey that's one of the perks you can make it whatever you want

09-01-09 09:13 PM
    Yeah, you're right.
    El unico man q no cambia su wallpaper.
    All of us have many great pictures of our friends, family and ourself that we can use proudly in our BBs.

09-02-09 12:12 AM
    I run the default. I haven't found a theme that I want to try yet. I heard some themes can slow your phone so that's another consideration for me.

09-02-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD