nice website I found with alot of cool wallpapers ... you can also find your own pic you like and it will resize it for you

BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com
    12-20-08 06:55 PM
    Hey that's a cool site nice find
    12-20-08 07:18 PM
    Hey that's a cool site nice find
    LOL - subtle
    12-20-08 07:25 PM
    Woe
    12-20-08 07:31 PM

This btw is BA Baracus regardless of the model...as soon as Xmas is over and Clark W. Griswold Jr. is off my theme this is goin' up.
    12-20-08 07:39 PM
    LOL - subtle
    Lol

P.S. Everyone can download the ota application by clocking the link in my sig =D
    12-20-08 07:43 PM
    Word. Just recommended it to cousins who's been buggin me for themes. This should make him stfu for now......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 08:01 PM
    I loved that subtle comment, that was priceless!
    12-20-08 08:29 PM

This btw is BA Baracus regardless of the model...as soon as Xmas is over and Clark W. Griswold Jr. is off my theme this is goin' up.
    Lol Clark w Griswold, I love those movies. I also love that image I rotate it between a few different ones but it looks amazing on the storm I think.

Word. Just recommended it to cousins who's been buggin me for themes. This should make him stfu for now......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hopefully themes will be released soon. I'm trying to get my hands on the jde but the company still wont release any thing on it.

I loved that subtle comment, that was priceless!
    Haha I'm glad I could entertain your guys night =)
    12-20-08 08:52 PM
    very nice!
    12-21-08 02:07 AM
    i totally missed what was subtle... and now i feel left out
    12-21-08 02:12 AM
    i totally missed what was subtle... and now i feel left out
    Haha it's nothing major, I'm the owner of the site and I acted like it was the first time I've ever seen it. There you go now you can be in the cool crowd with us
    12-21-08 02:14 AM
    Haha it's nothing major, I'm the owner of the site and I acted like it was the first time I've ever seen it. There you go now you can be in the cool crowd with us
    oh i get it lol (yes slow adapter)

wanna take advantage of this bump, and in 20min you can bump it again by answering a question?

you said to click your sig for an ota app or something? what did you mean, what does it do, and how do i get it to work?

is it like "Backgrounds" on iphone?
    12-21-08 02:18 AM
    ahaha gotcha! lololol

hey i just downloaded like 15 of em
    12-21-08 02:22 AM
    oh i get it lol (yes slow adapter)

wanna take advantage of this bump, and in 20min you can bump it again by answering a question?

you said to click your sig for an ota app or something? what did you mean, what does it do, and how do i get it to work?

is it like "Backgrounds" on iphone?
    Nah no need to bump threads most people already know about the site by now. Anyways if you load up this thread on your storm and click on the link in my sig it will download a program onto your storm where you can browse all the wallpapers on your phone and download them directly.

You can also just copy this link into an email and send it to your phone. Then open the email on your phone and click on the link

http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/StormGrounds.jad

Yes it's similar to Backgrounds for the iphone
    12-21-08 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD