I fell in love with the Das Keyboard for computers which is all black and has no characters or letters. I've been looking everywhere for a smaller version for my Bold 9780 but can't find it - anyone have any idea?

Throwing out the line and hoping it exists
    11-18-11 04:30 PM
    Just out of curiosity.... Why?
    11-18-11 04:31 PM
    Why I like it? Because I love the sleek look of the all black. Confusing people is also a plus.

Why I want it? Complete superficial desire for pretty things.
    11-18-11 04:40 PM
    Fair enough... While I doubt it exists you might try scratching off the letters, using nail polish perhaps.
    11-18-11 04:41 PM
    I'm wondering if the letters can even be scratched off. They might just be clear spots on black keys ...
    11-18-11 04:46 PM
    I'm wondering if the letters can even be scratched off. They might just be clear spots on black keys ...
    Quite possibly. In that case black sharpie.
    11-18-11 04:48 PM
    That would be a fine modification, but really it would be best if you could find a manufactured one ...
    11-18-11 04:51 PM
    That would be a fine modification, but really it would be best if you could find a manufactured one ...
    Yup, you get me.

I have a feeling the do-it-yourself method won't go well for me and my less than stellar track record of modifying my blackberry.
    11-18-11 05:00 PM
    I think a bit of black nail polish will go a really long way. It's not a heavy mod by any means, and if you decide you don't like the results, nail polish remover to the rescue. Sharpie isn't as permanent as you would think and would wear off by the end of the first day, with black thumbs as a nasty side effect.

A steady hand and the small nail polish brush should be perfect, since it's designed to smooth itself out, should be a nice sleek look. I've used it to mod computer cases, as well as put letters back ON my keyboard (they wear off, what can I say).
    11-18-11 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD