I'm leaning toward the AGF GRT case because I haven't heard of the top part popping off, like I have with the OtterBox.

So here we are a month and a half into the Torch, so which one is better for the long haul? aha.
    09-15-10 02:37 PM
    agf

the fact that the top piece connects to the bottom makes it all the more solid.. i have tried both and am sticking with the agf. Also, its less bulky.... the downsides to agf is the difficulty removing the top piece when needed and the slider is not as fluid with it on, but i have found that it is starting to slide much better as time goes on

otterbox top piece is a piece of junk imho... popped off easily
    09-16-10 12:22 PM
    agf

the fact that the top piece connects to the bottom makes it all the more solid.. i have tried both and am sticking with the agf. Also, its less bulky.... the downsides to agf is the difficulty removing the top piece when needed and the slider is not as fluid with it on, but i have found that it is starting to slide much better as time goes on

otterbox top piece is a piece of junk imho... popped off easily
    this is what I have heard and went to AT&T today and picked up the AGF! I'm going to put it on my phone soon and let y'all know what I think the guy that works there said he would recommend the AGF over the OtterBox which I found pretty awesome because it proves he's honest because the OtterBox is more money lol.
    09-16-10 04:27 PM
    have installed the case and WOW I love it!

It feels so sturdy and it fixed my wobbly slider problem! It doesn't add too much bulk either. it's smaller than my iPhone 4 was with the OtterBox Defender so I'm quite excited about it
    09-16-10 05:32 PM
    wait for the seidio cases and holsters well worth it.
    09-16-10 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD